Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
You're saying Ned knew that Rhaegar wasn't a bad guy in the first place but went along with the foolery anyway?

:gucci:

Sounds like something @Khamsah and wolf set would do. :martin:
As far as Ned knew, Rhaegar had kidnapped his sister and ran off. By the time he tracked down his sister and took Jon Snow from her Rhaegar was already dead. Plus Ned entered the war because the Mad King killed his pops and brother, and then demanded Jon Arryn turn over Ned and Robert to be killed as well, so the rebellion was inevitable regardless of how he felt about Rhaegar.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
"my neice is my favorite cousin after all"

waiting-patiently-huh.gif
he said Rhaenys, that's the name of his cousin whom husband he was talking to at the time the one thay call the queen that never was.

Daps
he said Rhaenys, that's the name of his cousin whom husband he was talking to at the time the one thay call the queen that never was.

I was waiting for somebody to correct these brehs :mjlol:

I just didn't want to waste time trying to quote all of them. How they misheard that I don't even know :mjlol:

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
This may be book spoilers:

I swear I read in one of the song of ice and fire that dude just keeps getting cut by the iron throne and the cut gets infected and he dies but I don’t know if my memory is right.
It’s almost like the throne rejects those not fit to sit upon it:wow:I think some others were cut during GOT

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
I was waiting for somebody to correct these brehs :mjlol:

I just didn't want to waste time trying to quote all of them. How they misheard that I don't even know :mjlol:
Yeah they misquote and make jokes and shyt lol got to let them cook though im just here for fukkery purposes and to point out the "theories" with the dry spoilers. There were a few interesting ones this week.

Daps
Yeah they misquote and make jokes and shyt lol got to let them cook though im just here for fukkery purposes and to point out the "theories" with the dry spoilers. There were a few interesting ones this week.

What's with these cats, man? Why would you even WANT to spoil something for somebody if they're asking you not to?

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
You're saying Ned knew that Rhaegar wasn't a bad guy in the first place but went along with the foolery anyway?

:gucci:

Sounds like something @Khamsah and wolf set would do. :martin:

He didn't know that at the time and even if he did the king was a psycho that just killed his older bro and dad in one of the worst ways ever and then demanded his and his best homie's head on some nut shyt. You got Jon Arryn and other houses out here like :mindblown: Ayo WTF? What did they do?! Ned can't just turn himself in or side with the opps. :russ: It's tragic but Rhaegar was too slow to stop his father's fukkery so he and his fam had to go.

Last edited:

BigBlackSea

All Star
Daps
There's a superstition/folklore in the books with the throne cutting kings unworthy of it too. If its cutting you it's because you don't belong there something like that. I think a king actually dies from the chair at some point before this too (there was a Targ king who was a real POS who was fukking everything up that went out from a chair cut).
I figured that was the case :ohhh: . The Throne might be sentient or something like that. Similar to how true dragonriders are immune to being burned.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
What's with these cats, man? Why would you even WANT to spoil something for somebody if they're asking you not to?
They try to be slick with it too . 2 people already today spoiled a major characters death "theorizing" but then fukked up and mentioned they read it in the book. Lets see what happens when people find out and start back tracking.