Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
This may be book spoilers:

I swear I read in one of the song of ice and fire that dude just keeps getting cut by the iron throne and the cut gets infected and he dies but I don’t know if my memory is right.
Breh just don't bring any of it up here even in spoiler tags, someone already "theorized it " don't ruin the show for the peeps that dont know Nathan's

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
raw and no regret

5f7a9c77282c500018c787f7
If Drogo walks in the room, every woman from old Valyria to 2022 is spread eagling it. Dany wanted it :mjpls:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
In a way, I like that HBO doesn’t drop all the episodes like Netflix. It’s frustrating, but I think there is something quaint about giving the audience a week to let episodes marinate and anticipate the next one.

Sometimes I binge Netflix shows so fast, i don’t get a chance to savor the episodes.

It’s 1000% better this way… for the show, for the discussion, for everything.

It’s dope to be able to have a discussion in real time because everyone is at the same point. We just gotta be patient :noah:

Daps
So I have a Targset question for the family.

Let's say that fatboy usurper Bobby B never gets the drop on Rhaegar at the Battle of the Trident. Let's say the Targaryans win and keep power.

Would it have been a scandal for Rhaegar's baby son to have black hair? :jbhmm:

Like, how would that have been perceived by the Targaryan family? Also, how would that have been perceived by the family and the kingdom for him to leave the woman he was married to, who was the mother of his heir and his daughter, and just run off and get married to someone else?

Would that have technically made his claim to the throne forfeit, and then his eldest son would have become the Mad King's heir? :jbhmm:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
There's a superstition/folklore in the books with the throne cutting kings unworthy of it too. If its cutting you it's because you don't belong there something like that. I think a king actually dies from the chair at some point before this too (there was a Targ king who was a real POS who was fukking everything up that went out from a chair cut).
Maegor the cruel. The one that Otto said Daemon would be if he were King.

Last edited:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Corlys and Daemon linked up
Rhaenyra is broken from her father
Otto and the Grand Maester Mellos are definitely killing the king

Viserys is weaker than I initially thought. Dude is dying and alienating all his closest allies for people who are obviously stripping him of his power