Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Daps
GOT really back on their politics :wow:

I feel sorry for red head best friend :francis: . Father pimping her out on the low, has to entertain The King while he plays with his Legos, and keep it secret from her best friend.

I will give credit to The King at least for not being eager to wed that little girl :picard:, even if it ends up costing him.

Dragons really are the great equalizer. Otto thought he was about to do something, until Daemon had his dragon pull up :umad:

Princess R pulling up with her dragon as well :leon:

What type of accent was Daemon's mistress rocking :pachaha:, seemed like French maybe compared to the usual British :skip:

This is what had me :what: when Otto's punk @$$ said he was going. What he thought he was gon do with Daemon and a dragon?

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Otto hit that smug Tywin look :scust:

That was some Tywin-esque shyt with the ever so slight D'Lo Brown bobble at the end :mjlol:

PXL-20220829-022427028-2-exported-1661740128660.gif

Daps
im writing a book where a group of people who used to be able to use magic lost that shyt and had to turn to science and technology to make up for it.

they warring with a faction that's using runes and magic and shyt and just hit them nikkas with a nuke suddenly the world's like :damn: "wtf kinda god did this???"

Fire idea, breh. That can make you some serious money.

Daps
They did up the ages lol. In the books, Rhaenyra is made heir when she's eight years old.

Dope episode. Felt like...well, Game Of Thrones S1. But without the sex. The plotting and scheming. I can imagine someone who prefers the latter seasons saying this was a boring ep but it was much needed set up. And clearly shyt pops off in episode 3. However I do think they should have taken some ques from GoT in terms of expanding things more, character wise. For instance Criston Cole, who will continue playing a role in the show, goes from being selected as the new KG to rounding up a mini army for the Hand Of The King. I def think it would have made sense to give him more scenes. Maybe a scene where we see him move into the White Sword Tower, where the KG reside. Perhaps a scene where he's challenged to a sparring match with a KG member to give the episode more action. Maybe he wins the fight, then faces off against the Lord Commander and gets whooped. Just to show the power dynamics.

Basically I think they need to expand this beyond just having scenes that feature Rhaenyra, Viserys, Otto, Corlys, and/or Daemon.

At first I hit the :patrice: while reading your post, but you make a very good point. I remember when I first watched GOT, I had no idea who the main character was because they gave everybody a pretty fair amount of screentime. I was SHOCKED shocked when Ned got killed, cause I thought he was the main person the show would revolve around.

This time, they're not giving other characters screentime. They're focusing specifically on the 3 main members of House Targaryan, and that's it.