Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Daps
Negged. Respect the Flying Wolf over here.

Smh, never understood all this hate for Bran as a character or as the king. Just like IRL, folks only pay attention to the loud, pretty and obvious and ignore everything else. Couldn't understand why more folks didn't pay attention to this character and what was happening with him. D&D may have underdeveloped him, sure, but it seemed to me he was obviously a very important character with a major role to play.

Let it be a lesson in your life to stop underestimating folks that aren't always walking around talking shyt. You need to be afraid of the ones who ain't saying anything but see everything.

He didn't say anything, he definitely ain't walking around, and he spent 80% of season 8 zooted out his mind. Do I need to post video proof? :gucci:

They rolled that lil nicca into the Wormwood forest, set him up next to the tree, and as soon as everybody left, that nicca fired up a fat one so potent that it would make @surf go :picard:

This nicca was on a trip during the entire battle with the dead. Everybody was expecting him to warg a dragon. Man, that nicca wasn't warging nothing. He wasn't even warging birds cause he was too far gone.

So now y'all got a cripple weedhead sitting on the throne of Westeros. And you think that's gonna last? You say he can "see everything". The only thing this fool is looking at is people having sex. :camby:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Holy shyt what an episode :whew:

The critics that were mid on this show were smelling their own farts, this is prime GOT and prime HBO.

You can tell there was a crowd bitter as hell going into this straight up to hate watch it. I was skeptical too but the quality of writing and cinematography is impossible to deny.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In a way, I like that HBO doesn’t drop all the episodes like Netflix. It’s frustrating, but I think there is something quaint about giving the audience a week to let episodes marinate and anticipate the next one.

Sometimes I binge Netflix shows so fast, i don’t get a chance to savor the episodes.
Yeah shows like GOT should be weekly to appreciate it. But those mid shows should drop at once

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
:dead:

The whole reign throwing their kids at this old ass king, even Alicent looks like 16, how about marrying the heir of the throne you sick fukks :mjlol:
because that is not the order of things

J5T6QNIFGRB6RHDNKVBF3O7ND4.jpg

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
In a way, I like that HBO doesn’t drop all the episodes like Netflix. It’s frustrating, but I think there is something quaint about giving the audience a week to let episodes marinate and anticipate the next one.

Sometimes I binge Netflix shows so fast, i don’t get a chance to savor the episodes.

Netflix knows they fukked up with that format, even though it made them more popular in the short term you’re starting to see all the other streaming services dial back on it and go weekly again cause its easier to retain viewership.

People watched that last season of stranger things in a day, and talked about it for 3 more days and moved on and that shyt cost just as much money as GoT

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Anyone else think its kind of nuts how technology hasn’t evolved at all in like 200 years in thrones universe :patrice:

Yeah, I noticed that. Most "fantasy" shows seem to have this problem.
I think the usual excuse for this type of thing is that they have access to magic, and dragons, etc., so scientific and technological advancement is held back because of it.

But these are societies that have supposedly been around for THOUSANDS of years, so you would expect that we would see more advancement than we're seeing on these shows.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Netflix knows they fukked up with that format, even though it made them more popular in the short term you’re starting to see all the other streaming services dial back on it and go weekly again cause its easier to retain viewership.

People watched that last season of stranger things in a day, and talked about it for 3 more days and moved on and that shyt cost just as much money as GoT
Yeah for top tier shows it has to be weekly releases. Part of my routine with GoT was to watch and then a couple days later watch a recap on YouTube that explained everything I may have missed. With binge watching id be done with the series in 2 days