Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I keep saying it but I may have to breakdown and read the book(s)…the wait is gonna be “unbearable”…on a good note I’m thinking they’re gonna drop ep 3 on friday cuz of labor day weekend…I’m also holding out hope the other review eps (3-6) leak all at once at some point

In a way, I like that HBO doesn’t drop all the episodes like Netflix. It’s frustrating, but I think there is something quaint about giving the audience a week to let episodes marinate and anticipate the next one.

Sometimes I binge Netflix shows so fast, i don’t get a chance to savor the episodes.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
0vkhcc21akk91.jpg
y'all too quick with this shyt man

nikkas stupid :mjlol:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
I keep saying it but I may have to breakdown and read the book(s)…the wait is gonna be “unbearable”…on a good note I’m thinking they’re gonna drop ep 3 on friday cuz of labor day weekend…I’m also holding out hope the other review eps (3-6) leak all at once at some point
Fire & Blood got everything you need to read about this show chief. Plus more. There is even more fukkery after the dance.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
In a way, I like that HBO doesn’t drop all the episodes like Netflix. It’s frustrating, but I think there is something quaint about giving the audience a week to let episodes marinate and anticipate the next one.

Sometimes I binge Netflix shows so fast, i don’t get a chance to savor the episodes.

ya I’m just being impatient but you really do get to appreciate the episodes and take in more on a weekly basis…when I marathon shows, I find myself missing out on some things toward the end