Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
In a way, I like that HBO doesn’t drop all the episodes like Netflix. It’s frustrating, but I think there is something quaint about giving the audience a week to let episodes marinate and anticipate the next one.

Sometimes I binge Netflix shows so fast, i don’t get a chance to savor the episodes.
It works, creates hype and discussion and water cooler talk that brings in more viewers. Once tv fiends get their fix for a whole season that's it 1 week of discussion tops. And its brazy too cause you don't know where somebody is at so chatter at work guess minimized due too not wanting to drop spoilers. I've seen office beefs start over spoilers :russ:

Daps
@Neo The Resurrected ONE can I post the new theme even though it's the same music as the old theme?

Brehs is goofy. Just want some attention, "look at me, look at me, I watched the leaked episode before yall and I got the theme song even tho yall gon see it yourselves later tonight. But I just wanna let yall know I got it first! :gladbron::krs: "

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
GOT really back on their politics :wow:

I feel sorry for red head best friend :francis: . Father pimping her out on the low, has to entertain The King while he plays with his Legos, and keep it secret from her best friend.

I will give credit to The King at least for not being eager to wed that little girl :picard:, even if it ends up costing him.

Dragons really are the great equalizer. Otto thought he was about to do something, until Daemon had his dragon pull up :umad:

Princess R pulling up with her dragon as well :leon:

What type of accent was Daemon's mistress rocking :pachaha:, seemed like French maybe compared to the usual British :skip:

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
you just know he wanted to say “sit down, boy” :mjpls:

NX-Eth.gif

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
Anyone else think its kind of nuts how technology hasn’t evolved at all in like 200 years in thrones universe :patrice:
Same as the real world, the insane technological advancements have been a thing for less than 200 years, before that it was pretty slow, the difference between 1000 and 1200 AD might be better ships, a more efficient agricultural system, better quality metals and shyt like that but towns and cities were pretty much the same.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
one of my favorite stories and my favorite character came in after the dance.
:whoa: just dont mention anything cause people are dumb and will claim to read them just to jam you up. There was no spoiler though.

All I would say is that that fat fukk GRRM really fleshed out the history book after world of Ice and fire.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Tell me more :lupe:

Is that about the arc of Arya warging in and out of her when she had the huge wolf pack in the river lands?
Nymeria was a princess from the people called the Rhoynar who were historically the Valyrians greatest enemies. They worshipped water gods and fought using river power to basically funnel water from their holy river to shoot dragons out of the sky like a fly with a hose. They banded together and won one battle, packing 3 dragons up in the process. Then they proceeded to get cocky as hell, but Nymeria was like :whoa: we should probably leave they gon spin the block and when they do they're gonna bring more dragons. She went back to her city and only later heard about one of the cities of the cockiest of the princes of rhoynar got absolutely destroyed by about 300 dragons dispatched from the freehold. by that point she'd seen enough and fled Essos with 1,000 ships.

the show would follow her journey which included visiting places we haven't seen before like that island Missandei was from.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
:whoa: just dont mention anything cause people are dumb and will claim to read them just to jam you up. There was no spoiler though.

All I would say is that that fat fukk GRRM really fleshed out the history book after world of Ice and fire.
aight imma take it to the spoiler thread. don't want no nonsense