Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
Nicca, the throne about to be in chaos within the next yr or 2. You think Brandon the Broken, the great military leader and commander is gonna defend the people of Westeros? That gay nicca (yes, he sent Meera away, he's gay) gon be zooted out of his mind while the whole country burns around him, warging into birds like a lil sicko watching his sister have sex.

Negged. Respect the Flying Wolf over here.

Smh, never understood all this hate for Bran as a character or as the king. Just like IRL, folks only pay attention to the loud, pretty and obvious and ignore everything else. Couldn't understand why more folks didn't pay attention to this character and what was happening with him. D&D may have underdeveloped him, sure, but it seemed to me he was obviously a very important character with a major role to play.

Let it be a lesson in your life to stop underestimating folks that aren't always walking around talking shyt. You need to be afraid of the ones who ain't saying anything but see everything.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
one more problem with Season 8 before the retcons

Bran is one of my favorite characters from the books
He is super important but his plot is wholly divorced from the bigger story beats and involves a lot of magic and conspiracy
D&D have no respect for those storylines so Bran became the weird cripple who references past events instead of actually being able to use his powers to do anything of value

Him being King with proper development would be a great story

Jon was ruined because D&D are salty a$$holes who have this weird resentment towards Jon as a character. They even legit made a character call Jon's dikk small because they felt things were going so well for him. I wouldn't put it past them not making him king and continuing his I don't want it character assassination all because they hate Jon

coincidentally they gave sansa the North as well further pushing Jon into irrelevancy
I'm glad there's talk of fixing some things in regards to the prophecy and the shows direction

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Seen the leaked episode and this shyt starting to come together with the GoT vibes of pure treachery, scheming and plotting but...with Dragons. The characters are starting to grow on me the only one that doesn't fit the role imo is the king. His face screams "the goofy from Sunday sitcoms".

But that's kind of the point. He's a weak king. Good guy, some might even say a good king in many respects. But his weakness and dithering is what puts the realm on the path to war.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Brehs......HBOMax been hating on a nikka:snoop:Fronting on da #Targset general like I ain't put work in these streets. Like I'm Colin Powell. nikka how(ell)?:what:I been outchea. When Khaleesi was getting sold to the Dothraki, cheap like loosies on 189th & Fordham (NYC nikkas respect it), I was there defending with fire like Charizard, Left Eye, Michael Jackson stage equipment, firework shipments, wondering what my girl fire emoji under a random nikka IG pic meant:why:

Right before you premiere a new GoT show, you finna cut my Max for no reason. shyt treason. Treating me like I stole the launch codes like Trump. Chump, #Targset finna launch on y'all off jump:gucci:Blonde bytches and nikkas with dragons. Other sets we finna be dragging. Bend the fukking knee, brehs. If I'm talking shyt like this and ain't even peeped the episode, imagine I watch half the shyt and let this clip explode:mjtf:I seen #Theonset nikkas outchea. I have no follow up, that was the joke:mjtf:#Starkset know better to say anything, if they read the books :mjtf:#Targset finna let our balls hang like middle age gentlemen, pause, no homo, etcetera, etcetera, and so forth. Like, wrinkly balls, cause we finna win so long and hang around after. I'm uncomfortable :mjcry:But still:mjtf: