Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
these reviewers need to do better and drop all 6 eps at once lmao…I would gladly “suffer” watching it in 1080 if I could have a nice quiet sunday where I can marathon half the season
I dont think international reviewers got all 6. And the review copies in the us are tagged ao they can tell who leaked. They dont send that many review copies outside of us because during season 5 they leaked the first 4 episodes like a week before the premiere. If they had all 6 in europe they would have already leaked them all. Demand for this ip just went up.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Targ civil war (story this show is based on), Robert’s Rebellion and the Blackfyre Rebellion is top 3 PEAK fukkery is the entire GoT lore :russ: Multiple fraud paternities, worst ever betrayals, incest, assassinations on their own family by sorcery :picard:

Off those 3 alone, show-runners got at least 15-20 years of content for television/movie adaptions. I’m Book #StannisSet (he gon come back like the Cavs in 2016 after WINDS comes out) but Daemon Blackfyre my GoT GOAT :wow:

Aegon’s Conquest too. This jawn is LOTR status.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:lolbron: Joffrey was way too stupid and cowardly to ever even come close to Daemon. That said, I don't think you'll be disappointed by Daemon moving forward though.

Exactly. To compare the two is just wild. Daemon actually gets busy. Joffrey was a hoe and had no morals. Daemon is more like Jamie. They both with the shyts, are both arrogant and can provide high grade ether. While Jamie was morally gray, he’s closer to Daemon than Joffrey who was flat out psycho. The only difference is Daemon wants the throne/power whereas Jamie just wanted to be the best fighter but, I guess that’s ultimately the same thing in just wanting the spotlight.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
full

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I'm so glad this is good, so far. If this ends up fixing Thrones' rep and washes the bad taste of the last few seasons of GoT out of people's mouths, maybe we'll get stuff like the Blackfyre Rebellion.
-Blackfyre rebellion
-AEGONS conquest up until Jaehaerys
(That's multiple seasons)
-Valryia before the Doom
-I think they need LONG NIGHT and the Bttle for the Dawn(8000yrs before Robert's Rebllion..foundation of House Stark and Night's Watch).
-Children of the Forest vs First Men

So much shyt they can do but the next show needs to be about HOUSE STARK