Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Epi 2 is out there but 720p. :beli:

Funny how this goes. People are so spoiled these days they'll see 720p and react like the old youtube comment: 240p, we meet again... :pachaha:

Brehs......HBOMax been hating on a nikka:snoop:Fronting on da #Targset general like I ain't put work in these streets. Like I'm Colin Powell. nikka how(ell)?:what:I been outchea. When Khaleesi was getting sold to the Dothraki, cheap like loosies on 189th & Fordham (NYC nikkas respect it), I was there defending with fire like Charizard, Left Eye, Michael Jackson stage equipment, firework shipments, wondering what my girl fire emoji under a random nikka IG pic meant:why:

Right before you premiere a new GoT show, you finna cut my Max for no reason. shyt treason. Treating me like I stole the launch codes like Trump. Chump, #Targset finna launch on y'all off jump:gucci:Blonde bytches and nikkas with dragons. Other sets we finna be dragging. Bend the fukking knee, brehs. If I'm talking shyt like this and ain't even peeped the episode, imagine I watch half the shyt and let this clip explode:mjtf:I seen #Theonset nikkas outchea. I have no follow up, that was the joke:mjtf:#Starkset know better to say anything, if they read the books :mjtf:#Targset finna let our balls hang like middle age gentlemen, pause, no homo, etcetera, etcetera, and so forth. Like, wrinkly balls, cause we finna win so long and hang around after. I'm uncomfortable :mjcry:But still:mjtf:

ZblbCFR.jpg

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
How are some people watching the second episode already and I'm not seeing it on my HBO max?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How are some people watching the second episode already and I'm not seeing it on my HBO max?

it leaked…links, torrents, streaming sites

reviewers had access to the first 6 episodes…I suspect that’s the source of the leaks

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Is this going to be about The Field of Fire, or am I confusing battles?
Do yourself a favor and stop looking stuff up on videos you will get spoiled and confused. There are great youtube channels for ASOIAF content like history of westeros, radio westeros, preston jacobs , David lightbringer. However I would not recommend exploring none of these channels if you haven't read the books it will spoil a lot surprises and twist that are coming up on HOTD and its coming seasons. And the books regarding this show are still entertaining to read because the story of this show is told from 3 different points of view and all 3 say different stuff regarding the same events. So they might go this way or that way or the other way. So read the books or better yet sit back be patient and just enjoy the show.

Last edited: