Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
Get drunk in a whorehouse and toast to your nephews death crehs :dead:
You know, they never explicitly show the toast, what Daemon says or how he says it. My guess is Daemon maybhave literally said "heir for a day" but nothing like it wqs suggested to the king.

The king was grieving and Daemon was obliged to directly answer for what he said...although no other further context is given to the king and Daemon is in no position to provide it himself.

My guess is we will see that scene later in the show and see it is nothing like Otto led Viserys to believe.

I think it's clear Otto just manipulated that whole situation to strike a blow at Daemon and get him exiled so he could put his own plan in place with his daughter.

CBoz

We Are NXT!
Daps
Reppin
The NXT Universe
Breh we need Aegons Conquest and the Long Night for the culture.:wow:

We need to do how and why the built the Wall to begin with. IT WAS huge Ice Spiders and shyt walking around. Plenty more direwolves back then too.

And Aegons conquest would be legit because it wasn't just a easy straight through battle. His dragons wrecked shyt but they still had to battle with men and they did. Not to mention dorne:wow:
Aegon's conquest needs to happen just to see Balerion in his prime, plus what happens to Harranhal.

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Seen the leaked episode and this shyt starting to come together with the GoT vibes of pure treachery, scheming and plotting but...with Dragons. The characters are starting to grow on me the only one that doesn't fit the role imo is the king. His face screams "the goofy from Sunday sitcoms".

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seen the leaked episode and this shyt starting to come together with the GoT vibes of pure treachery, scheming and plotting but...with Dragons. The characters are starting to grow on me the only one that doesn't fit the role imo is the king. His face screams "the goofy from Sunday sitcoms".
That more or less how the other characters in the show view him as :russ:

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Not watching leaks but paddy Constantine fukking killed it for me in the first episode. I didn’t expect to like him as much as I do.

“MY WIFE AND SON ARE DEAD”

:whoo::damn:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

Right now I just see him as a goofy like @voltronblack says. If that's what he's supposed to be I guess he's doing alright. :pachaha: But when I first heard about him being in the show I thought he'd play a villain type. He played a real despicable one in Peaky Blinders.

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
I may need to pick back up with the comics cuz I got some BLASSICS from the Game of Thrones era

Jorah_web-1.jpg

Lord-Kanan-Stark_web.jpg

ManyFaceGawd_net.jpg

Only Coli brehs got the last one. My art has significantly improved since then. Imma see how this show goes, but it's restoring the feeling so I gotta put out some content.

:dead: