Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
See this is what y'all other houses don't understand about the dynasty known as Targset. Look. If you can't sit on the throne, then guess what? You can't sit on the throne. Talking about pillows and cushions like this the era of that fatboy drunk usurper (and honorary Stark, yeah yall need to claim ya boy :ufdup:) Bobby Baratheon.

Nikka, we the house of STRENGTH. We made the throne out of swords for a reason. We are warrior kings. If we find out you can't sit on the throne, we give you that :mjpls: and then we see it's time to take you out the paint.

Long story short, if he was a real dragon, he could handle the throne. And you know what we do to Targset who ain't real dragons. Ask my girl Kelly C what happened to her brother (who coincidentally is also Viserys).

We don't respect nothing but strength. If you ain't strong, then why are you here? :scust:

200w.gif

Xavier

Iconic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where Kings Will Dream
The Targ civil war (story this show is based on), Robert’s Rebellion and the Blackfyre Rebellion is top 3 PEAK fukkery is the entire GoT lore :russ: Multiple fraud paternities, worst ever betrayals, incest, assassinations on their own family by sorcery :picard:

Off those 3 alone, show-runners got at least 15-20 years of content for television/movie adaptions. I’m Book #StannisSet (he gon come back like the Cavs in 2016 after WINDS comes out) but Daemon Blackfyre my GoT GOAT :wow:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Targs have 5 or 6 different versions of Robert I bet
The type of king who was made weak by power and boredom.
Robert gets all the respect from me because he won the throne by conquest and beat the strongest Targ at the time in battle

Only legit warrior kings of the targ dynasty are aegon and Maegor they killed anyone who wanted smoke or showed disrespect

Everyone else are just lazy nobles who squabbled or went crazy over imagined slights

Starks forever

Bloodline prone to madness, incest, and abomination babies. I can't cosign that family. :hubie:

I didn't like most of the Martells but I've always respected how Dorne stayed :childplease: and resisted a takeover by those silver haired fukks to the end.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Has the second episode leaked yet?

no…I think the first ep leaked bcuz there were review copies…but idk if critics got to review multiple eps or just the first one

*edit*

just read the first 6 episodes were made available for review…so it’s possible the next ep might leak early