Game of Thrones ended in 2019. And GRRM still hasn't finished Winds of Winter

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He isn't releasing it because that ending IS how the series ends. He was consulted, he signed off on it.

If you watched the last season and were angry at how it ended, imagine having to READ that shyt. Hours and hours of your life you won't get back on that shyt.

He was trying to come up with something better but the overwhelming negative reaction broke his spirit and all his drafts just ended up being trash so he's given up. I think I even read somewhere that he's asked that his notes be destroyed upon his death.

With that said, I'm tuning in for season 2 of house of the dragon this summer :unimpressed:
:mjcry: Imma just make up my own ending when I get there.

HOTD that shyt tho, and the ending is already written :mjgrin: Just keep D&D as far away as possible

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
georgerr.gif

I hope them shyts never get released just to fukk with the insufferable fanbase and bandwagon folk that came into the fandom after Game of Thrones got made into a series. Mans was really heated about people telling him to "finish the shyts before he dies", knowing full well that folk don't give a fukk about him as a person, just his product.

Prolly sitting back getting his joint blessed by hobbit cosplayers in that thatched hut he lives in with all his hundreds of millions with them finished manuscripts decaying in his closet.​

Remote

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
georgerr.gif

I hope them shyts never get released just to fukk with the insufferable fanbase and bandwagon folk that came into the fandom after Game of Thrones got made into a series. Mans was really heated about people telling him to "finish the shyts before he dies", knowing full well that folk don't give a fukk about him as a person, just his product.

Prolly sitting back getting his joint blessed by hobbit cosplayers in that thatched hut he lives in with all his hundreds of millions with them finished manuscripts decaying in his closet.​
Don't try to gate keep just because you read the book.

You fukkin dweeb.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
He channeling Robert Jordan and the Wheel of Time Series. Granted that was A LOT more books but Jordan bit the dust before finishing too.

Let him enjoy the food, wine, and Targareyan looking IG chicks.
Did you know the Targayeans were supposed to be black? :krs:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Dude is a typical miserable ass nerd who thinks he has ownership over some shyt he had no hand in creating.​

nikka,
full

fukk YOU
and them voices in your defective brain. Me not liking the insufferable fandom, while being a take you don't agree with don't in no way suggest that I "Got ownership" over whatever the fukk it is you got going on in that swiss hole of a thought process you here dribbling through with your always acerbic ass brand of posting. I find the fanbase insufferable that came onto this series when the show got made, and you and @Remote whinging bout the shyt proves my case.​