Supporter
Daps
You've never played any of those games though, let's be real.:russ:
I played them all. They all garbage.

hqdefault.jpg

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
Game is getting good reviews, game just isn't for me though, I can never stick with online games

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: pretty much.

Its not like Video Game Journalism is the pinnacle of journalistic integrity :pachaha:. Not like writing for the NY Times or some shyt.

You know these essentially paid online bloggers are being told by their boss "make this one real nice :jawalrus:" after a private closed door meeting with some clients.

There's no hyperbole, plenty think it's the best in the series. The Coli=/= Everybody.

It's okay for something to not be seen as a classic to you.
Nah, I'm fine with maybe an 8/10 or something like that. But just like I'm calling bullshyt on a 10/10 for Overwatch, a game I thoroughly enjoy, I'm calling bullshyt on "Greatest game ever made".

Palms are getting greased in both cases. Too much money on the line for these big name studios who not only put millions of dollars into a game that rivals the money spent on big budget movies, but also large amount of money into the advertising which both these games had heavy advertising.

They're not going to spend all that money for some fukkboy on the internet to give their game bad praise. You better believe there is some money being written off as "misc expenses" that are lining some pockets.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Why is this game praised for the same things Titanfall was critiqued for? MP only, no campaign.

Because Titanfall's gameplay was pure ass and you know it.

I been told nikkas this FPS shyt might as well be MP only off top but nikkas was crying and acting like the majority of FPS players give a fukk about a Battlefield or Call of Duty campaign. People can claim they didn't like titanfall because it didn't have a campaign all they want, the truth is the game was mediocre from jumpstreet. The concept was cool, but the gunplay was boring, the free-running was dope but it meant very little when a Titan could just wreck you in two seconds. The mech gameplay was boring as shyt too.

Overwatch is much, much better by design. The gameplay is fast-paced, dynamic and addicting, while presenting a clear element of skill in a, for the most part, very well-balanced battlefield. The teamwork in this game is leaps and bounds better than anything Titanfall could HOPE to promote. Overwatch's meta from the moment you start is way deeper and more fulfilling than Titanfall's.

End of the day gameplay matters and Overwatch excels in every arena Titanfall failed.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Metacritic 98 with 5 reviews.
Gotta keep an eye on this one. Blizzard doesn't play around.

How in the world do we not have an official thread on this game. It looks dope.

is this really that good I was going to pass.