Game Informer gives Overwatch a perfect score : OverRATED? You decide

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
@Fatboi1 quick make a thread for every single perfect score uncharted 4 got.

Each review needs it's own thread
:mjlol:

Gonna be like 50 review threads for Uncharted 4.

Also it's too early to give a Metacritic number out with 5 reviews. The Division had a 94 or something because there was only like 4 reviews out. Wait till it gets like 60+ reviews.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Eh. I like the game but to be honest I'm starting to dislike game reviews more and more. Especially for hyped games. This is a 8/10 game at most not 10 out of 10

Game reviewers these days only put out reviews they think they want their readers to read. Like UC4 was not even the best in the series even though it was decent. Yet I'm seeing reviews like "best game ever made" :what:. I can understand someone loving it but that is some hyperbolic bullshyt if I ever heard any.
There's no hyperbole, plenty think it's the best in the series. The Coli=/= Everybody.

It's okay for something to not be seen as a classic to you.

Last edited:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Eh. I like the game but to be honest I'm starting to dislike game reviews more and more. Especially for hyped games. This is a 8/10 game at most not 10 out of 10

Game reviewers these days only put out reviews they think they want their readers to read. Like UC4 was not even the best in the series even though it was decent. Yet I'm seeing reviews like "best game ever made" :what:. I can understand someone loving it but that is some hyperbolic bullshyt if I ever heard any.
giphy.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Blizzard makes some incredible games though. Even though it doesnt have upgradeable guns it looks like the fun is going to be in trying out the unique characters that add something fresh to the game.
Please bruh.

3 weeks of fun tops. Don't waste your money unless it's discounted or goty.

Yall dont hear me though