Galactic Feminist Amanda Seales to be on Club Shay Shay

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You probably should learn how to spell "diligence" first before replying.:pachaha:

The Entertainment Industry begs to differ, which is why she's basically blackballed & can't find work.

This isn't a measuring stick based on celebrities/entertainers you dislike dunce. Amanda Seales track record of antics & toxicity speak for themselves.

Since you claim The Coli is so misogynist, go ahead & explain how accusing an innocent Black man of sexual abuse is "well intentioned."

Typical response from a neutered male with bytch tendencies riding/siding with the Bitter Shea Butter brigade.

"I never accused Myron Rolle of sexually harassing me or of sending me inappropriate DMs,” Seales said in the video. “What I did say was that via DM several women have approached me accusing him of sexually harassing them."

Do your due diligence,the video your goofy ass posted pointed out she never accused anybody of sexual abuse. Women dm'd her privately and said they had negative experiences with Myron,and she told women to be cautious if approached by him. Obviously that is irresponsible to believe random twitter handles and damage a mans reputation. But she believed the women,which makes it well intentioned although irresponsible. But your literally choosing to believe and defend Myron the same way she chose to believe those women.

Dude really said "the entertainment industry begs to differ". As if who the entertainment industry doesnt like and blackballs means anything. All they gotta do is tell yall somebody is "toxic" and you believe it.

Not saying she is isnt btw,just pointing out yalls hate is hypocritical and mostly due to her having a vagina. You dont have to like it,and I definitely dont have to give a shyt if you like it or not:respect:

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
"I never accused Myron Rolle of sexually harassing me or of sending me inappropriate DMs,” Seales said in the video. “What I did say was that via DM several women have approached me accusing him of sexually harassing them."

Do your due diligence,the video your goofy ass posted pointed out she never accused anybody of sexual abuse. Women dm'd her privately and said they had negative experiences with Myron,and she told women to be cautious if approached by him. Obviously that is irresponsible to believe random twitter handles and damage a mans reputation. But she believed the women,which makes it well intentioned although irresponsible. But your literally choosing to believe and defend Myron the same way she chose to believe those women.

Dude really said "the entertainment industry begs to differ". As if who the entertainment industry doesnt like and blackballs means anything. All they gotta do is tell yall somebody is "toxic" and you believe it.

Not saying she is isnt btw,just pointing out yalls hate is hypocritical and mostly due to her having a vagina. You dont have to like it,and I definitely dont have to give a shyt if you like it or not:respect:
No she said he answered the door but naked something he denied and took legal action for.She tried to take down a black brain surgeon because he curbed her.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No she said he answered the door but naked something he denied and took legal action for.She tried to take down a black brain surgeon because he curbed her.

"I, on my podcast, um and on ‘The Breakfast Club,’ spoke about an individual who had approached me on the Internet and we spoke on the phone, and, they said some troubling things in the conversation that made me take a step back,” she said in an Instagram video in February. “With literally no investigation, it was brought to my attention he had sexually harassed a woman by opening the door when she came to meet him for a date butt naked. And then telling her that she was the one overreacting,” she continued.

When I spoke about him on my podcast and on ‘The Breakfast Club,’ I didn’t say his name. I literally just said a couple of characteristics about him and it has been shocking and incredibly discomforting to me, how many women, eight as of tonight, that have come forward to say his name. And that he had been incredibly problematic and behaved in a very sexually predatorial way with them that some have said could have gotten him fired. I say all that to say, if you are approached by Myron Rolle, you should just be mindful. I don’t have empirical proof but I’ve had enough women come forward to say that he was incredibly inappropriate with them, that I feel it would be inappropriate of me to not put the word out there that there’s a man that is not being OK with women.”

Yall are literally choosing to believe him, just like she believed those random women she didnt know personally. Half the people in this thread have also put out false information about what she did. In the same way she did with him. I guess thats her karma,but its also ironic people hate her for the very thing they are actively doing:mjlol:

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
"I, on my podcast, um and on ‘The Breakfast Club,’ spoke about an individual who had approached me on the Internet and we spoke on the phone, and, they said some troubling things in the conversation that made me take a step back,” she said in an Instagram video in February. “With literally no investigation, it was brought to my attention he had sexually harassed a woman by opening the door when she came to meet him for a date butt naked. And then telling her that she was the one overreacting,” she continued.

When I spoke about him on my podcast and on ‘The Breakfast Club,’ I didn’t say his name. I literally just said a couple of characteristics about him and it has been shocking and incredibly discomforting to me, how many women, eight as of tonight, that have come forward to say his name. And that he had been incredibly problematic and behaved in a very sexually predatorial way with them that some have said could have gotten him fired. I say all that to say, if you are approached by Myron Rolle, you should just be mindful. I don’t have empirical proof but I’ve had enough women come forward to say that he was incredibly inappropriate with them, that I feel it would be inappropriate of me to not put the word out there that there’s a man that is not being OK with women.”

Yall are literally choosing to believe him, just like she believed those random women she didnt know personally. Half the people in this thread have also put out false information about what she did. In the same way she did with him. I guess thats her karma,but its also ironic people hate her for the very thing they are actively doing:mjlol:
I literally saw the video of her saying this not her trying to explain it after she got made to look like a fool and in the video she said it was her.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Do your due diligence,the video your goofy ass posted pointed out she never accused anybody of sexual abuse.

Wrong clown.

Women dm'd her privately and said they had negative experiences with Myron,and she told women to be cautious if approached by him.

More dumb simp babble.

Amanda Seales shouldn't have publicly named Myron Rolle & disclosed private information (alleged) from random women she couldn't actually validate.

Obviously that is irresponsible to believe random twitter handles and damage a mans reputation. But she believed the women,which makes it well intentioned although irresponsible. But your literally choosing to believe and defend Myron the same way she chose to believe those women

I don't have to "believe" Myron Rolle to know that Amanda Seales couldn't factually substantiate ANY of her unscrupulous claims against him.

And Amanda Seales actions weren't just "irresponsible," they were also callous and dangerous as they casted a shadow over his reputation and posed a potential threat to his livelihood he had worked hard to build

Your comment reads like it was written by a simple minded retard.

I could care less about your asinine opinions or perspectives, sissy boy. :mjlol:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wrong clown.

More dumb simp babble.

Amanda Seales shouldn't have publicly named Myron Rolle & disclosed private information (alleged) from random women she couldn't actually validate.

I don't have to "believe" Myron Rolle to know that Amanda Seales couldn't factually substantiate ANY of her unscrupulous claims against him.

And Amanda Seales actions weren't just "irresponsible," they were also callous and dangerous as they casted a shadow over his reputation and posed a potential threat to his livelihood he had worked hard to build

Your comment reads like it was written by a simple minded retard.

I could care less about your asinine opinions or perspectives, sissy boy. :mjlol:

Again,where did she accuse him of sexual abuse in the video you posted? She said other people hit her up and said he acted "innapropriate" ,which could mean many things. Then went on to say she had zero proof to back up what she was saying in the same video you posted.

You basically repeated my post with different words. Good idea,makes you sound more intelligent.

After all the slick/disrespectful things she's said/did to Black men, Shannon Sharpe is a clown for giving this wacky bytch a lifeline on his platform. :camby:

This all started because you said this. I simply asked if maybe yall were dragging it. As 3 people on the first page already said she falsely accused somebody of rape. So my post has already been validated by the fact half of yall got your facts wrong. Thank you for providing evidence to further back up my claims,I rest my case:respect:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Again,where did she accuse him of sexual abuse in the video you posted? She said other people hit her up and said he acted "innapropriate" ,which could mean many things.

Exactly! You're so dimwitted, you don't even realize that you're actually proving my point. :pachaha:

Then went on to say she had zero proof to back up what she was saying in the same video you posted.

Exactly! This also clearly demonstrates that she should have kept her mouth closed & refrained from speculating and insinuating in the first place.
Without concrete evidence or permission from the eight alleged women, (:duck:) to speak on their behalf, Amanda Seales actions could have had serious consequences for Myron Rolle.

You basically repeated my post with different words.

No, I easily rebutted & effectively countered your inaccurate posts with truthful words.

Good idea,makes you sound more intelligent.

This all started because you said this.

We're not actually talking, idiot. :dahell:

I simply asked if maybe yall were dragging it.

I don't have to drag a known mischief-maker & habitual liar, as Amanda Seales bad reputation & manipulative actions speak for themselves.

So my post has already been validated by the fact half of yall got your facts wrong.

The only thing you've "validated" is that you're a bumbling simp & an Amanda Seales groupie trying to gloss over her devious lies & unscrupulous behavior.

Thank you for providing evidence to further back up refute ALL my false claims, I rest my case :francis:

Fixed! :ufdup: