Galactic Feminist Amanda Seales to be on Club Shay Shay

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
Ppl called her about it so she went on IG yesterday and admitted she never got diagnosed. Everything about this hoe is bad. She completely made that up for sympathy.
Folks be diagnosing themselves and it’s funny. She was using that as an excuse to pretty much run the interview and have an excuse when she went off on one of her crazy tangents. People need to stop playing around with autism and shyt like it

Wig Twistin Season

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I KNEW she was lying about Autism.

:russ:

This chick is a MASTER manipulator. She will never be wrong because she will always find a way to spin her L into a tragedy that makes her the victim of an unseen force out to get her. If she really wanted to get rich, she would fit in perfectly in the conspiracy hustle the way she can lie and ramble forever about nothing.

She legit used the “they hate me because I’m light skinned, pretty and confident” defense.

:mjlol:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
As much as she talks and is basically trying to just be a celebrity and maintain relevance she should stop blaming everyone and do her own thing. She went there just to complain and play on sympathy to be given something. SHe has a pretty big platform, is she going to put it to work for herself? There are people with way less of a following out here doing it everyday and gettin it in without blaming anyone for why they aren't getting more.

Amanda Seales really doesn't have a large platform per se; she just has a small group of rabid women in an echo chamber who like using her stupid, repetitive talking points to confirm their ideology & boost their self image, which is why Seales opportunities to monetize her platforms are limited at best.

The following links below are prime examples.

Amanda Seales TV's YouTube Stats (Summary Profile) - Social Blade Stats

Instagram Analytics – InsTrack.app

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Amanda Seales really doesn't have a large platform per se; she just has a small group of rabid women in an echo chamber who like using her stupid, repetitive talking points to confirm their ideology & boost their self image, which is why Seales opportunities to monetize her platforms are limited at best.

The following links below are prime examples.

Amanda Seales TV's YouTube Stats (Summary Profile) - Social Blade Stats

Instagram Analytics – InsTrack.app

Thanks,

I see her on Breakfast Club, Club Shay Shay and other big platforms. On top of being an actress who should be building a base off of all those things. She has had more than enough exposure to leverage it.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
I KNEW she was lying about Autism.

:russ:

This chick is a MASTER manipulator. She will never be wrong because she will always find a way to spin her L into a tragedy that makes her the victim of an unseen force out to get her. If she really wanted to get rich, she would fit in perfectly in the conspiracy hustle the way she can lie and ramble forever about nothing.

She legit used the “they hate me because I’m light skinned, pretty and confident” defense.
:mjlol: Classic narcissism.