Galactic Feminist Amanda Seales to be on Club Shay Shay

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
For terry crews for all he said in the past to come off likable a little after his appearance on CSS

And she can’t do the same says a lot
For real. This shyt probably gonna backfire on her

I couldn’t even finish this episode and I went into it kinda on her side like she can’t be that bad :ld:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lupe was smashing?
pp6KwKm.png

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
After all the slick/disrespectful things she's said/did to Black men, Shannon Sharpe is a clown for giving this wacky bytch a lifeline on his platform. :camby:

Did she really,or did thecoli get overly emotional,and probably take her out of context as usual. I recall her saying stupid things,but reason enough to "hate her"? Folks cant even decide if they hate Candace Owens or Charleston White. But this whole first page hates Amanda Seales:gucci:?

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Did she really,or did thecoli get overly emotional,and probably take her out of context as usual. I recall her saying stupid things,but reason enough to "hate her"? Folks cant even decide if they hate Candace Owens or Charleston White. But this whole first page hates Amanda Seales:gucci:?

Being a contrarian just for the sake of being antagonistic is a women like trait.

Maybe you should do more due diligence on Amanda Seales history first, before wasting your time writing random bullshyt.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Being a contrarian just for the sake of being antagonistic is a women like trait.

Maybe you should do more due diligence on Amanda Seales history first, before wasting your time writing random bullshyt.

Did you even do your due dilligence and watch the video you posted:mjlol:?

Nothing in there that makes her hateable compared to the people yall champion. Seems like she was grossly mistaken on some key things but was well intentioned. I guess myself and the thousands of guest should hate alot of you goofy ass nikkas on here too by this logic:respect:

Edit-and if you actually did watch that whole 15 min video about why you should hate Amanda Seales,you could never call anyone femine:scust:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Bushed
Daps
Did you even do your due dilligence and watch the video you posted:mjlol:?

You probably should learn how to spell "diligence" first before replying.:pachaha:

Nothing in there that makes her hateable

The Entertainment Industry begs to differ, which is why she's basically blackballed & can't find work.

compared to the people yall champion.

This isn't a measuring stick based on celebrities/entertainers you dislike dunce. Amanda Seales track record of antics & toxicity speak for themselves.

Seems like she was grossly mistaken on some key things but was well intentioned.

Since you claim The Coli is so misogynist, go ahead & explain how accusing an innocent Black man of sexual abuse is "well intentioned."

I guess myself and the thousands of guest should hate alot of you goofy ass nikkas on here too by this logic:respect:

Typical response from a neutered male with bytch tendencies riding/siding with the Bitter Shea Butter brigade.