Galactic Feminist Amanda Seales to be on Club Shay Shay

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I'm normally against platforming lunatics, but she buries herself the more she talks.

Let's let her continue to do it.
She's literally explaining exactly why people are irritated by her but then showing a total lack of insight.

"People see it as me being mean. But for me I'm being honest"
"People see me as being nitpicky, but I'm detail oriented"

It's a fascinating look into the mind of a narcissist. It's never their fault. It's always someone else doing them wrong.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
She's talking about "what you see is what you get" and how it's a good thing that she can just be that.

Except she wants to get mad when people see her as who she is and is disgusted and doesn't want to work with her.

If you're an a$$hole, nobody is obligated to work with you. Don't act tough then get hurt when mf don't want to work with you. She's an extremely ego oriented person that NEEDS to feel validated. Shannon is doing his best to push back on her softly and give her room to talk. I think he knows she's exactly the kind of person to scream "that's out of context!" If someone gives her fair criticism.

Solomon Lurke

My Boys Dey Be Lurkin...
Daps
Reppin
The Shadows
Will it count as a view if I just click it to give it a quick thumbs down then immediately x the page out? :jbhmm:
Unfortunately thumbs down doesn’t even really do anything anymore. At most Shannon’s team will see whatever that number of thumbs down is, but interview is done and out. So you’re probably still doing more of a service to take the energy and do it.