Galactic Feminist Amanda Seales to be on Club Shay Shay

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps

Yo I legit think this chick REALLY doesn’t get it.

There is definitely something wrong with her because there’s no way you don’t realize that you are this off putting.

It’s not an excuse!- I’m just saying, she really is her own worst enemy. Like I’ve said, there are legit unlikeable women who still get some love. This chick is truly OFF

Daps
I don’t think I’ve ever laughed at any joke she’s told, but this chick is HILARIOUS.

She’s a real life parody. As much as she touts herself as being this woke Black female she fails to realize that she is the embodiment of so many of the toxic traits they complain about. Like my favorite part of the portion I saw was when she spent like 30 minutes going on and on about how Issa’s manager dislikes her “fOr No ReASon at ALL” and then gets to the part where Issa forces her to have a convo with her and Amanda hangs up the phone instead of hearing why the manager has a problem with her. Amanda states plainly that it’s the manager’s problem cuz there’s no way Amanda did anything. Of course you don’t think you’ve done anything if you’re completely unwilling to ever hear people out!

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
I don’t think I’ve ever laughed at any joke she’s told, but this chick is HILARIOUS.

She’s a real life parody. As much as she touts herself as being this woke Black female she fails to realize that she is the embodiment of so many of the toxic traits they complain about. Like my favorite part of the portion I saw was when she spent like 30 minutes going on and on about how Issa’s manager dislikes her “fOr No ReASon at ALL” and then gets to the part where Issa forces her to have a convo with her and Amanda hangs up the phone instead of hearing why the manager has a problem with her. Amanda states plainly that it’s the manager’s problem cuz there’s no way Amanda did anything. Of course you don’t think you’ve done anything if you’re completely unwilling to ever hear people out!
Yep!

That right there was when I officially went :hubie::hubie::hubie:
You can’t talk all this shyt about being direct and all that and run away when someone is being direct with you. Coulda figured the shyt out right there.

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
Shannon should have never gave her a platform.
THIS

Stop giving these birds a fukking platform!

They are not here to uplift Black men or the Black community! They are out for self!

How much more do y'all need to see??

We can spot a problem female from a mile away!

She's not married for a reason

Candace Owens ain't married to a Black man FOR A REASON

And so on and so forth!

Firefly

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As much as she talks and is basically trying to just be a celebrity and maintain relevance she should stop blaming everyone and do her own thing. She went there just to complain and play on sympathy to be given something. SHe has a pretty big platform, is she going to put it to work for herself? There are people with way less of a following out here doing it everyday and gettin it in without blaming anyone for why they aren't getting more.