Gabby Douglas was bullied by other Gymnasts, called slave during trials

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You mighta went a little too damn far comparing her to Ali....And with that said she better not start dating cacs when she grow up:mjpls:...odds say she will unfortunately....how many nikkas that's gon be in her tax bracket date dark skin chicks:why:...nikkas even let dominique dawes slip thru the cracks:to:

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
They only understand a gun in their face. I'm so fukking goddamned tired of these crackas, I pray for the day that a US wide Southampton Insurrection goes down so these b*stards are humbled. Their day is coming, they are going to be the damn nikka. I'm passionate about this shyt, I can't fukking stand these fukking white devil vampiric mutants and their melanin-deficient, allergic to the giver of all life skin. Skin cancer having fukkers, in their mind no brotha or sista should have the audacity to succeed.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They only understand a gun in their face. I'm so fukking goddamned tired of these crackas, I pray for the day that a US wide Southampton Insurrection goes down so these b*stards are humbled. Their day is coming, they are going to be the damn nikka. I'm passionate about this shyt, I can't fukking stand these fukking white devil vampiric mutants and their melanin-deficient, allergic to the giver of all life skin. Skin cancer having fukkers, in their mind no brotha or sista should have the audacity to succeed.

:whew:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Off topic, little girls are the fukking worst things on the planet.

Don't matter what color they are, nothing is worse than a bytchy 10-15 year old c*nt.

Any chance they get to smell weakness on another female they pounce.

Worst. People. Ever.

This puts things on an even keel and addresses things, doesn't it?

Poppa_Dock

:gladlebron:
Daps
Reppin
Banana Town

ur enraged :damn:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Yeah no 15 year old black girls ever make fun of white girls, Asian girls or Hispanic girls. I've never heard of black girls pulling Hispanic girls hair sayin "you got dat rican hurr". I've never heard of black girls calling white girls "flat snow bunnies". Never heard black girls use stereotypical Asian accents at Asian girls or call them chun li.

People are dikks. ESPECIALLY kids. All races of kids do it. Stop acting like what some teenage girl says is indicative on the entire race because if I had a nickel for every time a black girl called another black girl a "tar baby" or made fun of her "nappy hair" I'd be rich. Get over yourselves.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Yeah no 15 year old black girls ever make fun of white girls, Asian girls or Hispanic girls. I've never heard of black girls pulling Hispanic girls hair sayin "you got dat rican hurr". I've never heard of black girls calling white girls "flat snow bunnies". Never heard black girls use stereotypical Asian accents at Asian girls or call them chun li.

People are dikks. ESPECIALLY kids. All races of kids do it. Stop acting like what some teenage girl says is indicative on the entire race because if I had a nickel for every time a black girl called another black girl a "tar baby" or made fun of her "nappy hair" I'd be rich. Get over yourselves.

Can you provide us of an example of this imaginary black girl that's done that to an eventual Olympic gold medal white gymnists that's made you so angry? :comeon:

What blacks calls other blacks "tar baby"? :what:

Where the hell are you from?

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
someone compiled four twitter comments on her hair and made an issue out of it where those four folks became "black women."

:dry:

The same way some racist comments from a couple gymnasts back in Virginia becomes "all cacs are mad"

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Can you provide us of an example of this imaginary black girl that's done that to a white gymnists that's made you so angry?

Take gymnasts out of the equation. Black girls make fun of other races of girls just like like other races of girls make fun of black girls. This idea that black girls are angels who never do wrong is getting silly. Teenaged girls are pieces of shyt to another. Just ask Maritza.
irSQZ3cBcY2Uk.gif

NYC Rebel

Daps
The same way some racist comments from a couple gymnasts back in Virginia becomes "all cacs are mad"

That's NOT the same. How do you contrast some alleged black on black attacks on each other with this example?

:what:

The main goal of you dudes on this "everyone is just as bad" shyt when clear cut examples of bigotry is to give those bigots a pass.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
That's NOT the same. How do you contrast some alleged black on black attacks on each other with this example?

:what:

The main goal of you dudes on this "everyone is just as bad" shyt when clear cut examples of bigotry is to give those bigots a pass.

I'm not giving them a pass. I even said I hate racists. I'm also smart enough to know that comments that 15 year old girls say doesn't represent the whole race. If that's the case all black women think they are tar babies and make fun of nappy hair. Yeah. That just sounds dumb.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Take gymnasts out of the equation.

NO!! I'm NOT.

Because the thread is based off of a GYMANIST'S EXPERIENCE.

Let me know when white girls are in some predominantly black sports setting and have to overcome bigotry.

:heh:

You dudes try way too hard with this even keeled bullshyt.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
NO!! I'm NOT.

Because the thread is based off of a GYMANIST'S EXPERIENCE.

Let me know when white girls are in some predominantly black sports setting and have to overcome bigotry.

:heh:

You dudes try way too hard with this even keeled bullshyt.
Oh.... like when black girls will make fun of the only white girl in their gym class or basketball team? No. That doesn't ever happen. Or when they make fun of the white girl who tries to dance? Yeah. Never happens.

NYC Rebel

Daps
I'm not giving them a pass. I even said I hate racists. I'm also smart enough to know that comments that 15 year old girls say doesn't represent the whole race. If that's the case all black women think they are tar babies and make fun of nappy hair. Yeah. That just sounds dumb.

What seems to represents a whole race nowdays are white folks ability to exhibit more angst and anger towards imaginary "they're just as bad" figures than policing or putting the same energy in addressing white bigotry itself.

Look at where your focus is on. "I-i-i-i-i-i even said I hate racists" is just minor filler material. Your anger is directed on imaginary black girls in a thread based on a real life black girl who overcame an actual fukked up experience on her road to becoming the first black person to win an Olympic gold medal in the all around.

:jawalrus: