Gabby Douglas was bullied by other Gymnasts, called slave during trials

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is fukking disgusting. But sadly it's the type of behavior I expect from them.

What really disappointed me were the black males and females going in on her, calling a 16 year old girl ugly, because of her hair. Stooping down to CAC levels.

Black excellence seems to make everyone mad. That's why it's so potent. :jawalrus:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

Happens on this very site.

Rominati

Legendary Poster
Daps
I think its time for this site to get another :cac: smiley ..... :mjpls:

Daps
Reppin
ZONE 6 edgewood
Behind every african american success story there's always racism involved.
she got people black and white hating on her but for every hater theres 100 people thats really proud of her.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
Off topic, little girls are the fukking worst things on the planet.

Don't matter what color they are, nothing is worse than a bytchy 10-15 year old c*nt.

Any chance they get to smell weakness on another female they pounce.

Worst. People. Ever.

agreed. :smh:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Off topic, little girls are the fukking worst things on the planet.

Don't matter what color they are, nothing is worse than a bytchy 10-15 year old c*nt.

Any chance they get to smell weakness on another female they pounce.

Worst. People. Ever.

People think that it's not true too.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obviously, Gabby was stylin on those haters in VA that were spitting those racist comments. They were intimidated because they knew she was talented. Sometimes it's better to remove yourself from a hostile situation in order to progress, especially, when signs of racism is apparent. Gabby didn't run away. She took the smart route and stayed determined, that's a sign of strength. We cannot fight racism with force like our grandparents did long ago. We have to make calculated decisions. Gabby is a strong young woman.

2 Gold Medals=Permanent Ether

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Man I gave out so many daps in this thread...nothing but truth being spewed.

I always knew it was something I admired about that lil girl & it wasn't just her talent.

That girl had 'it'. That 'it' when you can smile in cacs/haters faces and be like, "I'm better than you, you know it and I know it. :win: you never gonna stop a niqqa like me with ish like that. You just boosting me with that."

Her drive was not typical of a 16yr old girl, nor was her poise. That girl starred every cac that hated on her in the face, spoke what she was gonna do to them into existence. Styled on them for the world to see & then let them know 'I ain't forget cac, look at me stylin now.'

much respect. She was on that That Muhammad Ali swag. :smugdraper: