Gabby Douglas was bullied by other Gymnasts, called slave during trials

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Oh.... like when black girls will make fun of the only white girl in their gym class or basketball team? No. That doesn't ever happen. Or when they make fun of the white girl who tries to dance? Yeah. Never happens.

Who is this Olympic gold medal winning white girl that's had to come on TV saying they overcame that expeirence on their march to winning that medal?

:wtf:

You're going hardbody for a white girl that doesn't exist in a thread about a black girl that does!!

:russ:

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
What seems to represents a whole race nowdays are white folks ability to exhibit more angst and anger towards imaginary "they're just as bad" figures than policing or putting the same energy in addressing white bigotry itself.

Look at where your focus is on. "I-i-i-i-i-i even said I hate racists" is just minor filler material. Your anger is directed on imaginary black girls in a thread based on a real life black girl who overcame a fukked up experience.

:jawalrus:

It's not imaginary. You just ignore it because it's not happening to a black girl. I've seen it happen plenty of times. Black girls pulling white and hispanic (I know it's not a race but take it) girls' hair. That happens. You cannot see because you do not wish to see.

My focus was on how wrong it was for those girls to say what they did to Gabby. However people aren't being honest. People are acting like.

1.Bigotry amongst teenagers is a one way street.
2.The actions and words of teenagers is indicative on an entire race.

shyt isn't imaginary. Stop acting like it is.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Who is this Olympic gold medal winning white girl that's had to come on TV saying they overcame that expeirence on their march to winning that medal?

:wtf:

You're going hardbody for a white girl that doesn't exist in a thread about a black girl that does!!

:russ:

I'm talking about the principle, not the Olympic story. So racism only exists when you win a Gold Medal now? Man. You need to evolve more or something.

NYC Rebel

Daps
It's not imaginary. You just ignore it because it's not happening to a black girl. I've seen it happen plenty of times. Black girls pulling white and hispanic (I know it's not a race but take it) girls' hair. That happens. You cannot see because you do not wish to see.

My focus was on how wrong it was for those girls to say what they did to Gabby. However people aren't being honest. People are acting like.

1.Bigotry amongst teenagers is a one way street.
2.The actions and words of teenagers is indicative on an entire race.

shyt isn't imaginary. Stop acting like it is.

It is imaginary.

I want to know the white girl who eventually became the first to win at something in a mostly black sport while overcoming bigotry.

For some reason....they seem not to make that a part of their narrative when coming up like Gabby has.

Who are they? :stopitslime:

My focus was on how wrong it was for those girls to say what they did to Gabby

No it isn't. Your focus isn't on Gabby at all.

NYC Rebel

Daps
I'm talking about the principle, not the Olympic story. So racism only exists when you win a Gold Medal now? (follows up by answering own question) Man. You need to evolve more or something.

You think you proved something in answering YOUR OWN QUESTION? :what:

I said racism only exists when you win a Gold Medal? WHERE?

:laugh:

Oh..."I'm acting like"...right?

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
That's NOT the same. How do you contrast some alleged black on black attacks on each other with this example?

:what:

The main goal of you dudes on this "everyone is just as bad" shyt when clear cut examples of bigotry is to give those bigots a pass.
I'm not trying to give anyone a pass, that's ridiculous and insulting for you to march your generic white person response routine out with that bullshyt.

It is the same. I don't know what kind of relevance you're trying to establish in distinguishing black on black vs white on black when my intention was to point out how people love to generalize and unfairly group together people in situations like this. The same mentality that you're rightly condemning for twisting a few people on twitter into "black girls criticizing Gabby's hair" is also responsible for twisting a few girls in Virginia into "racist cacs all over Virginia" or just "all cacs are racist and mad" in general. The details and who's who of the respective situations don't present any logical opportunity for you to condemn this mentality in one instance and abide by it in the next.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
It is imaginary.

I want to know the white girl who eventually became the first to win at something in a mostly black sport while overcoming bigotry.

For some reason....they seem not to make that a part of their narrative when coming up like Gabby has.

Who are they? :stopitslime:

No it isn't. Your focus isn't on Gabby at all.
Believe it or not I had posts in this thread before YOU ever quoted me. I decided to talk about how evil teenaged girls of all races are.... Olympics had nothing to do with it. I'm talking about bigotry among teens as a whole. Your little strawman argument isn't even holding water. I didn't mention the Olympics in my post...did I? Nope. My post was about how evil teenaged girls of all races are to each other. I really think this site lowers IQ levels.

Black Thunder

Largest Back In The World
Daps
well what do you expect from white trash??

especially in a shythole like virginia which is one of the 2 armpits of america, the other of course being memphis tennessee

if they ever needed somewhere to stick a goddamn enema in this country, either one of those spots would be perfect

kill a bunch of domo deutsche achlingurs and white trash all at once

NYC Rebel

Daps
I'm not trying to give anyone a pass, that's ridiculous and insulting for you to march your generic white person response routine out with that bullshyt.

What "generic white person response" routine did I state?

Please quote me.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Believe it or not I had posts in this thread before YOU ever quoted me. I decided to talk about how evil teenaged girls of all races are.... .

Exactly.

So you saying "My focus was on how wrong it was for those girls to say what they did to Gabby" is complete and utter bullshyt.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Exactly.

So you saying "My focus was on how wrong it was for those girls to say what they did to Gabby" is complete and utter bullshyt.

Ok chimp. I'll make it simple for you.

Yesterday I talked about how wrong it was for them to say what they said to Gabby. I also said I hate racists.

Today I am saying that teenaged girls of all races say racist things to each other. I am also saying that just because some teenaged girls are racist doesn't mean that the entire group of people is racist.

That is basic. Simple. Dude probably hasn't left his block his whole life. I really have to remember that people just aren't "there" sometimes.

Yesterday and today are two different days btw before you try to deflect again.

NYC Rebel

Daps
Ok chimp. I'll make it simple for you.

Yesterday I talked about how wrong it was for them to say what they said to Gabby. I also said I hate racists.

Today I am saying that teenaged girls of all races say racist things to each other. I am also saying that just because some teenaged girls are racist doesn't mean that the entire group of people is racist.

That is basic. Simple. Dude probably hasn't left his block his whole life. I really have to remember that people just aren't "there" sometimes.

You really think this bruh? You really have to make shyt up like this now to tell yourself "I have to remember that people just aren't "there"? in one post, you're an answering your own question ass niqqa (So racism only exists when you win a Gold Medal now?...who says that dumb shyt for them to answer themselves?)

You REALLY have to think because I don't agree with you that I have limited life experiences? :heh:

The "block"? Niqqa...do you know what I had to do to personally leave those conditions for some more than likely I've always grown up middle class niqqa like yourself to come on the web and tell me I'm still stuck there?

Please. Bottomline, I don't see situations where overcoming black bigotry is a part a white person's narrative on their rise somewhere. It just isn't a part of the American experience. Taking loose racial comments made by some blacks and tying it to an experience where one has to overcome not only being in a sport where they're one of the few, but be in settings where they're surrounded by people who do not look like them and whose apathy towards bigotry makes them just as much as a participant isn't something I'm ready to say is equal across the board.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
What "generic white person response" routine did I state?

Please quote me.

I already did. "You guys and your battle to make everything even on both sides...your focus is on the wrong reaction blah blah" same shyt you trot out every time.

Sometimes it is true, especially if you're responding to someone like Lastemp.

Situation like this, though...I was agreeing with you in that too much was made of some ignorant heifers on Twitter and the media trying to turn that into a story. And I simply saw a parallel to the same thing going on in here with dudes jumping to conclusions and thinking it was Gabby's Olympic teammates or people she's with now that were saying that bullshyt or just simply comments of "she should've spit in every cac's face." As a white fan of Gabby's I acknowledge that there's racists that are no doubt mad in their ignorant little pea brains, and I also didn't need to read this news story to believe that Gabby probably faced some form of prejudice on her journey through the world of gymnastics. But at the same time I also know that there are tons of people like me that feel nothing but happiness, pride and admiration for her success.

My point is no one wants to be unfairly lumped in with the bullshyt of a few. That's all.