Gabby Douglas was bullied by other Gymnasts, called slave during trials

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You acting like a little fakkit ass :troll: right now man. Chill the fukk out with your bullshyt.

:why:

What did I say was wrong?

Chick couldn't stand in adversity like the Williams sisters, Jackie Robinson, ballotelli, black nhlers etc

How about standing up for yourself instead of quitting and going elsewhere

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps

:russ:

oh well. walker's only making a big deal about it because douglas made the olympic team, and now i'm sure she's making an even bigger deal about it because she won gold medals. if gabby didn't succeed, i doubt there would have been a conversation revolving around payment for past training. besides, if she was "a part of the family" like walker claims, why even ask for that money now? it should have been brought up back when she left the excalibur gyms in 2010...

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
reincar going hard as fukk for no reason. Mind you he apparently quit white women some time ago.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
I'm sure the c00ns on here (Sierra Mist) will try to justify the bullying towards here.

um no

She's not talking about her current teammates in Iowa. She's talking about when she first started her early training back in VA, where she's from.

Why would I defend that? I love Gabby. I hate racist cacs. Dumbass.

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
Mann I always say this whenever people try to say racism is dead... The 60s wasnt that long ago my parents were around then and the people that discriminated against them aint dead either so u think these fukkers all of a sudden wanna hold hands and sing songs together? Nope that shyt just went underground(behind closed doors) and went corporate. So of course these kids got the same mentality, they're just better at hiding it.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Mann I always say this whenever people try to say racism is dead... The 60s wasnt that long ago my parents were around then and the people that discriminated against them aint dead either so u think these fukkers all of a sudden wanna hold hands and sing songs together? Nope that shyt just went underground(behind closed doors) and went corporate. So of course these kids got the same mentality, they're just better at hiding it.

What Gabby experienced wasn't racism. Obviously it didn't stop her. She experienced nasty racial comments. She overcame that BS.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
reincar going hard as fukk for no reason. Mind you he apparently quit white women some time ago.

That's because he's a fukkin' troll. I feel bad for anyone who cosigns any of his posts on any subject matter.

Posters saying they wanna ban trollers while Reincar is a mod :troll:in' like shyt for attention.

:scusthov:

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
That's because he's a fukkin' troll. I feel bad for anyone who cosigns any of his posts on any subject matter.

Posters saying they wanna ban trollers while Reincar is a mod :troll:in' like shyt for attention.

:scusthov:
Reminds me of what I talked about earlier with the "black women hair" comment.

Niqqas give token fools 50% of their attention. I don't know why they continue to bother doing so. all they do is elevate the status of fools in giving them so much attention.