@G.O.A.T Squad spokesman: Let's settle this on 7/29/17. I swear on God I will slap the shyt outta U

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
So much fukkery today, @Illeye buckmatic @Ironman i'm IN

Just got inside hold up hold up!

DTJ51qc_zpsg2mt66pk.gif

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Claim you don't take the net seriously and don't have time to respond to 2 weeks worth of people shytting on you but take actual time out of your life to challenge someone to a fight from the net, brehs.

This is just deflection to save face from the other thread, you a fakkit and your daddy learned to braid hair in prison.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You refuse to prove you're black and that it was you in the NFL combine vids that you posted claiming it was you. My summer weekends and week days are too lit to meet a cac gossip queen that stay on Shade Room and Baller Alert all day. Be safe tho and keep lying about being an NFL prospect that benches 500 pounds yet has over 57,000 gossip filled posts on the Coli :takedat: I'm putting yo clown ass back on my ignore list btw for not proving it was you in the vids you posted. Enjoy that miserable existence you call a life :skip:

:Weejay: get punked brehs

:Scustgay: run that @Ronnie lott fade fukin fakkit

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:mjlol: At you nikkas scared of a friendly fade. Let an Atlanta poster try and talk tough on the internet talking about fading me. I'm ignorant enough to see what it is. I respect a nikka for showing up, even though it's stupid. Brehs will probably end up dapping each other up cause it ain't that serious.

And :mjlol: at this nikka trying to beat everybody up cause Brehs called him out on that pretendo ass NFL video.

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
Not face pics, but if you're wondering if I'm black, my cam is fukked up so that's why you see the spots and shyt but it's the same hand I've posted for 2 years now. You can clearly see my skin and today's date along with your screen name. Ask those that say I'm Asian to give you any kind of proof proving it and I bet they can't.

24vnwck.jpg

Appreciate the picture. (Even though I'm a nicca) We need you to call into the show Saturday for the culture. Respectfully.
@Ronnie Lott agreed. Do the same. Unless you fraudulent.