@G.O.A.T Squad spokesman: Let's settle this on 7/29/17. I swear on God I will slap the shyt outta U

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Claim you don't take the net seriously and don't have time to respond to 2 weeks worth of people shytting on you but take actual time out of your life to challenge someone to a fight from the net, brehs.

This is just deflection to save face from the other thread, you a fakkit and your daddy learned to braid hair in prison.
Lmao :dead:

Funny how all of sudden he's pro black females

But been bucking for white females like Chris b

Fred

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Claim you don't take the net seriously and don't have time to respond to 2 weeks worth of people shytting on you but take actual time out of your life to challenge someone to a fight from the net, brehs.

This is just deflection to save face from the other thread, you a fakkit and your daddy learned to braid hair in prison.
All facts

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
Don't know exactly what happened but when a person actually says "let's me up" because you was talking slick in a argument/fight and you dodge it, it does leave me thinking a little less about the slick talker. It makes me wonder if you guys are being real about yourselves or you just want privilege. it's sad this forum is your only release. A small virtual community. It's worse especially when people are trying to say someone's is white. so you think they're white and pretending yet you won't meet with them? so why did you talk slick to them? you thought you'd get away with it because you're on a forum that promotes negative speech towards whites. you're hiding.

I don't care who did what in this particular case, I just notice things like this because I get called cracker and negged in this bytch like every day although I have pictures in threads where you can clearly see I'm black. that's how I know there are some cowards in this forum. they'd never roll up or talk directly to me.

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
:mjlol: At you nikkas scared of a friendly fade. Let an Atlanta poster try and talk tough on the internet talking about fading me. I'm ignorant enough to see what it is. I respect a nikka for showing up, even though it's stupid. Brehs will probably end up dapping each other up cause it ain't that serious.

And :mjlol: at this nikka trying to beat everybody up cause Brehs called him out on that pretendo ass NFL video.

Meet me at Walters Saturday at 11am, catch this fade in front of all of Five Points :troll:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Meet me at Walters Saturday at 11am, catch this fade in front of all of Five Points :troll:

I live downtown. I can walk to Walters from where I stay. Peachtree st, Five Points area, Georgia State area is basically my neighborhood. I'm dead serious. And I'm with the shyts. And my Saturday is free.

We can meet for coffee at that Starbucks by Luckie st before we fight:troll:

Seriously though, I live downtown. I'm always willing to link up with some Coli brehs to network and put some faces to these names online.