@G.O.A.T Squad spokesman: Let's settle this on 7/29/17. I swear on God I will slap the shyt outta U

fukkyalifestyle

Superstar
Daps

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Ain’t it odd that this Asian went from being a steph curry super fan, to a pro black super militant. nikka went from Bruce Lee to Bruce Leroy. Then he became a super political democratic Stan, posting at a very high rate and very confrontational to anyone who didn’t suck democratic dikk and accusing people left and right of being shills (the irony) Now you barely see him, if at all. This is very odd to say the least

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Ain’t it odd that this Asian went from being a steph curry super fan, to a pro black super militant. nikka went from Bruce Lee to Bruce Leroy. Then he became a super political democratic Stan, posting at a very high rate and very confrontational to anyone who didn’t suck democratic dikk and accusing people left and right of being shills (the irony) Now you barely see him, if at all. This is very odd to say the least

He probably was paid to be here now that biden got elected i dont see his bytch ass around neither...:stopitslime: damn was he riding hard for them...:hhh:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both these guys have disappeared, I wonder what happened to Ronnie

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
maybe his parents kicked him out the ass for being on the computer all day :manny:

he literally was near 40 years old living with his parents (true story)