@G.O.A.T Squad spokesman: Let's settle this on 7/29/17. I swear on God I will slap the shyt outta U

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Claim you don't take the net seriously and don't have time to respond to 2 weeks worth of people shytting on you but take actual time out of your life to challenge someone to a fight from the net, brehs.

This is just deflection to save face from the other thread, you a fakkit and your daddy learned to braid hair in prison.

What's the basis for this? Dude posted another video without any proof it's him? Link to thread?

killacal

Banned
Daps
Not face pics, but if you're wondering if I'm black, my cam is fukked up so that's why you see the spots and shyt but it's the same hand I've posted for 2 years now. You can clearly see my skin and today's date along with your screen name. Ask those that say I'm Asian to give you any kind of proof proving it and I bet they can't.

24vnwck.jpg
Faaaaaw south East Asian thoughts:mjgrin:

I can see the arthritis from years of chop stick use:mjlol:

Poohdini

Rwanda Patriots Center #11
Daps
Reppin
YO my mans actually felt so much pressure he came up wit a plan to call out a nikka who he knows won't fight him :mjlol: only on the coli

He won't even provide info he just knows off the rip my boy won't link up :deadmanny:

Luck

The one true gym gawd...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
YO my mans actually felt so much pressure he came up wit a plan to call out a nikka who he knows won't fight him :mjlol: only on the coli

He won't even provide info he just knows off the rip my boy won't link up :deadmanny:

Exactly :russ:

This clown ain't slick with this bullshyt, everybody knows @G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman not about to pull up so this fukkin fakkit @Ronnie Lott tryin to deflect with this dumb shyt like he fooling somebody.

The fukk would you need to plan to pull up on somebody locally 2 weeks in advance anyway :laff:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Pull up over message board shyt in 2018? You must make less than 90k a year to throw your life away over this shyt. If I shoot yo sissy ass I'm brainless. This is your life not mine fakkit.

You over there changing the subject:dead:

You still won’t pull up in real life bytch :russ:

You won’t shoot nothing hoe,lets throw these hands like men.

@sfgiants @dora_da_destroyer or @MrFettuccinePockets can record it for the Coli

I swear on Airthang, I would world star your bytch ass :russ:

Last edited:

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL