@G.O.A.T Squad spokesman: Let's settle this on 7/29/17. I swear on God I will slap the shyt outta U

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
You refuse to prove you're black and that it was you in the NFL combine vids that you posted claiming it was you. My summer weekends and week days are too lit to meet a cac gossip queen that stay on Shade Room and Baller Alert all day. Be safe tho and keep lying about being an NFL prospect that benches 500 pounds yet has over 57,000 gossip filled posts on the Coli :takedat: I'm putting yo clown ass back on my ignore list btw for not proving it was you in the vids you posted. Enjoy that miserable existence you call a life :skip:

I dont get why this guy brings up the shade room/ballert alert threads and 57,000 posts about it when he has 42,000 posts about the same shade room/baller alert type threads

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Yo this is hilarious. Ain't GOAT Squad the dude who always said he doesn't need to provide pics to prove he's black or that he didn't hide from the last fade? Now he using that argument against someone else. Aint this some shyt :lolbron:
Nah B, I've provided plenty of pics. You can find 1 here

The OFFICAL #WPOY2015 VOTING THREAD.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
Yo this is hilarious. Ain't GOAT Squad the dude who always said he doesn't need to provide pics to prove he's black or that he didn't hide from the last fade? Now he using that argument against someone else. Aint this some shyt :lolbron:

Exactly. Tienemen Goat Square don't want that smoke. He knows gatdam well I'll embarrass him on video for the world to see :mjgrin:

Banned Account12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:russ: You take yourself too seriously and I'm surprised you didn't say on 'Pieee roooo' like Wack100.

Nikka, I'll break your neck into two. One of these days I'll post a full body picture, so you'll know who you're running your mouth to. And I used to be a psycho.

Stay e-thugging with the other lames, on the internet, e-thug. Fake tough guy, I can see the bytch in you.
:dead:

Styles

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The H
Nah B, I've provided plenty of pics. You can find 1 here

The OFFICAL #WPOY2015 VOTING THREAD.

If I remember correctly.. you were dodging even doing that for a long ass time. Even then it's just your hand lol.

Bro just admit you ain't about that life. It's funny how dudes act hard on the internet when it's completely anonymous. I for damn sure ain't trying to fight a dude who can bench 500 lbs, and I'm fine admitting that, anonymously. Last time I wanted you to catch that fade but you're actually a decent poster these days. Stay safe breh.

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
Yo so u challenging Lott to a fade

Not in the slightest, that's the homie. I was just saying he's dealing with a runner, and unless he got a plug to Russia or the NSA, he'll never get that nicca in the same space as him. AsianThoughts is a boogieman. It takes a spook to deal with cats like that. Otherwise, you just mad at a figment of your imagination.

That cat been lost...been in a sunken place...and he's positioned himself by his cowardice and use of technology to be a thorn that can potentially get you to that point.

Hell, if I'm ever in the town, I might tell him to Temecula. I despise that nicca. But he's dead to me. Now, I find humor in his antics.

Jayou Ayen

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The East Bay
Pull up downtown Oakland or we can meet in west Oakland.

I recommend 22nd St. between Franklin & Webster, we can block off the street for a few minutes.
I'll buy the winner the sandwich of their choice(other than the Kryptonite) from Ike's at the end if the block.

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
I mean...real talk. If that nicca really want to prove his "blackness", tell him to call into the show Saturday. @Ronnie Lott the invitation extends. Your voice don't lie. If you eat with chopsticks, 5 minutes of conversation will make that clear, REAL fast.

He don't take pictures for niccas. Fine.
He can't call into a Pro-Black podcast and hold his own?
Speaks for itself.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
I recommend 22nd St. between Franklin & Webster, we can block off the street for a few minutes.
I'll buy the winner the sandwich of their choice(other than the Kryptonite) from Ike's at the end if the block.

I'm down. But that bytch ass clown @G.O.A.T is scared as fukk :heh:

22nd and Webster is mainly office buildings and parking garages. A quick slap will only take me 1 minute :heh:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
If I remember correctly.. you were dodging even doing that for a long ass time. Even then it's just your hand lol.

Bro just admit you ain't about that life. It's funny how dudes act hard on the internet when it's completely anonymous. I for damn sure ain't trying to fight a dude who can bench 500 lbs, and I'm fine admitting that, anonymously. Last time I wanted you to catch that fade but you're actually a decent poster these days. Stay safe breh.
If you believe the OP is benching 500 pounds while having the time to have over 57,000 :gurl:posts then I have an unreleased Big L album produced by DJ Mustard for sale. You be safe too tho breh.