@G.O.A.T Squad spokesman: Let's settle this on 7/29/17. I swear on God I will slap the shyt outta U

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
source.gif

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You refuse to prove you're black and that it was you in the NFL combine vids that you posted claiming it was you. My summer weekends and week days are too lit to meet a cac gossip queen that stay on Shade Room and Baller Alert all day. Be safe tho and keep lying about being an NFL prospect that benches 500 pounds yet has over 57,000 gossip filled posts on the Coli :takedat: I'm putting yo clown ass back on my ignore list btw for not proving it was you in the vids you posted. Enjoy that miserable existence you call a life :skip:
U ducking the fade bruh:feedme::mjgrin::usure::blessed::blessed::blessed::dwillhuh::blessed:

Bonk

God’s Son
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
In Da 15th
You wouldn't pulll up in real life tho. Like a lot of MFs on here wouldn't pull up either :pachaha:
I still have you in your fakkit feelings when I roasted you days ago :mjlol:

:russ: You take yourself too seriously and I'm surprised you didn't say on 'Pieee roooo' like Wack100.

Nikka, I'll break your neck into two. One of these days I'll post a full body picture, so you'll know who you're running your mouth to. And I used to be a psycho.

Stay e-thugging with the other lames, on the internet, e-thug. Fake tough guy, I can see the bytch in you.

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps
:russ: You take yourself too seriously and I'm surprised you didn't say on 'Pieee roooo' like Wack100.

Nikka, I'll break your neck into two. One of these days I'll post a full body picture, so you'll know who you're running your mouth to. And I used to be a psycho.

Stay e-thugging with the other lames, on the internet, e-thug. Fake tough guy, I can see the bytch in you.
You must be white :mjlol: