@G.O.A.T Squad spokesman: Let's settle this on 7/29/17. I swear on God I will slap the shyt outta U

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
It's pretty simple, I'm done with this thread after this post. If @Ronnie Lott really wanted to meet me he would've simply provided proof that it was him in the NFL combine videos that he posted claiming it was him. All he had to do is show a pic of that guy with today's date on it holding a piece of paper with my name on it since he doesn't mind showing his face but he refuses because he know that guy isn't him.

Stop catfishing you Frisco fraud. Stop lying saying that you bench press 500 pounds. No excuses...just prove you are who you say you are.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
Oxl7OOL.gif

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
It's pretty simple, I'm done with this thread after this post. If @Ronnie Lott really wanted to meet me he would've simply provided proof that it was him in the NFL combine videos that he posted claiming it was him. All he had to do is show a pic of that guy with today's date on it holding a piece of paper with my name on it since he doesn't mind showing his face but he refuses because he know that guy isn't him.

Stop catfishing you Frisco fraud. Stop lying saying that you bench press 500 pounds. No excuses...just prove you are who you say you are.
All that stipulation for a fukking fade?? :what:

Ole @Ronnie Lott wins again :mjgrin:

Ronnie Lott

#49erGang
Daps

The cold part is that I already did that. :russ:

I have. Idris with my user name showing when I lift :russ:

You're just a scared little bytch that knows he will get his ass beat on video :heh:

Like I said, pull up and you'll see me live and in person.

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
Y'all should know AsianThoughts ain't gonna pull up.

@Ronnie Lott you gonna need a SCIF to find this nicca. He's a a black-belt level troll.

@itsyoung!! been tried to pull up on this cat and all he did was spin.

I don't know what his fortune cookies read, but he done ran off on the plug several times.

If I were you, I'd just sic the wolves on him. You can't run from your footprint.

Respectfully,

#HOLGang

thewarrior05

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all should know AsianThoughts ain't gonna pull up.

@Ronnie Lott you gonna need a SCIF to find this nicca. He's a a black-belt level troll.

@itsyoung!! been tried to pull up on this cat and all he did was spin.

I don't know what his fortune cookies read, but he done ran off on the plug several times.

If I were you, I'd just sic the wolves on him. You can't run from your footprint.

Respectfully,

#HOLGang
Yo so u challenging Lott to a fade