Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Let somebody else start doxxing and watch them get a insta ban. Nicole on the other hand though, gets a free pass :mjlol:
That’s not doxxing - you posted your Twitter and link to your beat page which links to your YouTube in The Booth, a publicly visible forum in The Coli - that you posted up with your own hoof - hence not doxxing, which is obtaining private information that the user has not publicly disclosed without the requisite permission. Read the Terms and Condition of the site as well. You forfeit rights to non-disclosure when you say “check out my beats on *******” - Nicole&Nicole LLC
:deadrose: :beli:
And since you want to be technical- aren’t permanently banned members not supposed to create new accounts so technically you’re not here to so-called “doxx” since you really aren’t supposed to be a “new member” . The dualities of legality.
:ohhh:

2. Content​

The Services may contain information, text, links, graphics, photos, videos, or other materials (“Content”), including Content created with or submitted to the Services by you or through your Account (“Your Content”). We take no responsibility for and we do not expressly or implicitly endorse any of Your Content.

“By submitting Your Content to the Services, you represent and warrant that you have all rights, power, and authority necessary to grant the rights to Your Content contained within these Terms. Because you alone are responsible for Your Content, you may expose yourself to liability if you post or share Content without all necessary rights.”

Last edited:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I've never posted any Twitter on here, I posted beat videos. You took it upon yourself to find the Twitter and post it here.
Beat videos with the username of @thewiz704 -
:comeon:
i wanted to listen to more of your beats, maybe one day after 4 years, you’ll finally pop off - I’m a consumer, what’s the issue??
:stopitslime::mjlol:
I see you stopped the passive agressive post counting though
😭

Big Wiz

Banned
Daps
Beat videos with the username of @thewiz704 -
:comeon:
i wanted to listen to more of your beats, maybe one day after 4 years, you’ll finally pop off - I’m a consumer, what’s the issue??
:stopitslime::mjlol:
I see you stopped the passive agressive post counting though
😭
The username has nothing to do with you finding a Twitter and posting it on a forum it was never posted on by the Twitter owner. That is doxxing.
Also, I've worked with LEGENDS. I don't give a damn what you think :mjlol:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The username has nothing to do with you finding a Twitter and posting it on a forum it was never posted on by the Twitter owner. That is doxxing.
You’re a 2012er posting from a new 2022 account with an Alt username after the former was banned. Shut the fukk up. You’re only complaint is that you outed yourself as who you were in the run trying to be a smartass and you can no longer post anonymously . Had you shut your triggered ass the fuk up - no one would have known who you are. You knew how this would end vol 24567679990.
:dead: :dead: :deadrose:

Big Wiz

Banned
Daps
You’re a 2012er posting from a new 2022 account with an Alt username after the former was banned. Shut the fukk up. You’re only complaint is that you outed yourself as who you were in the run trying to be a smartass and you can no longer post anonymously . Had you shut your triggered ass the fuk up - no one would have known who you are. You knew how this would end vol 24567679990.
:dead: :dead: :deadrose:
You can’t juelz your way out of this one. You doxxed me.

Big Wiz

Banned
Daps
That’s not doxxing - you posted your Twitter and link to your beat page which links to your YouTube in The Booth, a publicly visible forum in The Coli - that you posted up with your own hoof - hence not doxxing, which is obtaining private information that the user has not publicly disclosed without the requisite permission. Read the Terms and Condition of the site as well. You forfeit rights to non-disclosure when you say “check out my beats on *******” - Nicole&Nicole LLC
:deadrose: :beli:
And since you want to be technical- aren’t permanently banned members not supposed to create new accounts so technically you’re not here to so-called “doxx” since you really aren’t supposed to be a “new member” . The dualities of legality.
:ohhh:

2. Content​

The Services may contain information, text, links, graphics, photos, videos, or other materials (“Content”), including Content created with or submitted to the Services by you or through your Account (“Your Content”). We take no responsibility for and we do not expressly or implicitly endorse any of Your Content.

“By submitting Your Content to the Services, you represent and warrant that you have all rights, power, and authority necessary to grant the rights to Your Content contained within these Terms. Because you alone are responsible for Your Content, you may expose yourself to liability if you post or share Content without all necessary rights.”
Look at you editing the post to add terms and conditions :mjlol: I never once said on here to go to my Twitter to check out my beats. That was YOUR decision to go through my post history, find a beat video, click said beat video, then proceed to find my Twitter and post it on here, without permission. That is doxxing.
Doxxing is bannable. Call it a suicide mission :yeshrug:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Look at you editing the post to add terms and conditions :mjlol: I never once said on here to go to my Twitter to check out my beats. That was YOUR decision to go through my post history, find a beat video, click said beat video, then proceed to find my Twitter and post it on here, without permission. That is doxxing.
Doxxing is bannable. Call it a suicide mission :yeshrug:
Dude Stop you’re going out more pathetic than you did the first two times you were banned - you’re big for no reason - overweight and dumb as fuk, came back from your own banning with a new account- you’re not even supposed to be here. 💀 :deadrose: :deadrose:

Crying and posting false maneuvers at your big ole size and age bc you can’t take responsibility for what you bring on yourself. You should know about doxxing - since you were banned from both discord and here for obsessing over females offline after you obtained details they never posted about on public forums and discords after they told you “NO”. Fukkkkkk - that’s your playbook.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dumbest shyt ever wrote - you posted ya own shyt b

Last edited: