FYI -Banned Poster @Divinity is back as the 2022 “new” poster @TheGooniestGoon

Big Wiz

Banned
Daps
Doxxed my socials, then my location and living arrangement. Now she's trying to Juelz and backpedal her way out of it. This is fascinating.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I don’t think you know what the word doxxing means.

You yourself made your socials known
That’s the same c00n formerly known as Chubbs: and he posted his own photo

SIHlWnF.png

He doxxed himself
Wj1UyZD.png

XvONrq0.png

I don’t know who they think they’re fukking with

:coffee::hmm:

Last edited:

Big Wiz

Banned
Daps
Nicole, all the irrelevant shyt you're posting won't change the fact that you doxxed me and you're still going. Should we make this a legal matter? I'm sure you don't want that public record out there for coli wolves
Bank account and e-rep gonna be in the dirt :wow:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
:what:nikka what? Now you're just making up shyt
The Twitter Nicole posted is yours, correct? Charlotte, NC is listed as the location. You post about your sister a lot on this forum. Its not hard to pit 2 and 2 together. Even if she didn't know and juat guessed, you essentially confirmed it.

Big Wiz

Banned
Daps
The Twitter Nicole posted is yours, correct? Charlotte, NC is listed as the location. You post about your sister a lot on this forum. Its not hard to pit 2 and 2 together. Even if she didn't know and juat guessed, you essentially confirmed it.
I've never posted about my sister on this forum. Any mention of a sister has been in this thread. Go troll somewhere else cause now I'ma ignore you.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
I've never posted about my sister on this forum. Any mention of a sister has been in this thread. Go troll somewhere else cause now I'ma ignore you.
You and @Chubbs are the same. That's been established, and a sister was posted about a lot from that account..... :snoop:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Nicole, all the irrelevant shyt you're posting won't change the fact that you doxxed me and you're still going. Should we make this a legal matter? I'm sure you don't want that public record out there for coli wolves
Bank account and e-rep gonna be in the dirt :wow:
Dude proceed - I fukkin dare you. I know you’re not the one talking about rep considering the evidence out there of you pillow talking with male dyck divers. Oh this could get VERY official, publicly. Considering your own confirmation of you living with your sister- this could potentially escalate into a family matter.

Take this L and move on before you get deaded on your own shyt.

1491634_41c34.gif

Last edited: