The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Both posters usernames are from DC/DMV area too
Man the location got nothing to do with it. You can’t eat in dc so you not eating in Atlanta. Buy a sex doll and call it a life nikka
Maybe Boston but dc we cool peoples I don’t see why you think this. Unless you talking bout them cacs out nova
change thread title to dc, i don't understand why you have DMV when all the other threads you actually put a city. Saying DC cover for PG Moco and Nova without saying "DMV"

cuz "DMV" confuses people.
Bruh in no shape or form is calling DC "northern" a fukking stretch. Get the fukk outta here you dumb cac. nikkas in DC act JUST like nikkas from Philly, Baltimore, NYC etc. The slang is damn near the same. We said "bid" like nikkas in philly do. We say "I ain't gon hold you" just like every other Northeast city dikkhead.

And our culture isn't that unique say like LA. We borrowed from a lot of other cities cultures like the rest of America
Don’t p*ssy out now bytch ass nikkas :russ: fukk all this back and forth shyt on these forums, I’m no bytch and we can take this to real life

Monday-Friday I’m in the sugar ray leonard boxing gym from 4-9. Located in Landover, MD(right on the border of DC)When you come in the gym ask for Kellz

if any of you nikkas on here got a problem with me and think I’m just internet thugging, this is your chance to beat my ass and prove it. We can record it and post it in thecoli

@Nicole0416
@smokeurobinson
@Killmonger
@ThrobbingHood
@Eudaimonia
@Stir Fry
@YSPromoshunz
@King Khufu

And any other bytch ass nikka on here who got a problem

Last edited:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

kai3KET_d.webp

:gucci::patrice:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Use a smart phone as a burner? Or use one to post on forums?

What kind of an amateur I'm I dealing with here:what:

Stop lying you're just gonna keep exposing your sad reality.
@Thegooniestgoon’s aka Divinity’s cac homo defense league has formed it seems -
Because you are holding a dikk:dahell:
I wash my hands even before I touch my dikk :what:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dude thought he could rebound with an Alt in 2022 and thought it was a good idea to come in to the cut drawing attention to himself

Basically self exposing that he’s been here before
Think again :ufdup:

Real nikkas gonna still say what they want :manny:

Least you nerd nikkas finally got your self esteem back up and can finally walk with your head high. :pachaha:Now whenever the reality of being a 5’6 socially awkward virgin weirdo comes knocking on your door least you can open up thecoli and look at your reps and remind yourself that somewhere you’re appreciated:pachaha: