Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
That's some extremely gay and sick shyt.
Right. Exactly. The fact that he thought he can resort to the same tactic on replay as if time would forget.

Resurface with a 2022 account - he’s not the only one either. But they’ll get dealt with at a later time. 🧐

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
IZyHur3.png

dude was a fukking menace LMAO
Lol... I figured that clown was back based on his posting style...

:russ:
Remember his Alt account before that was = @DragonKnight. Multi
:jbhmm: :francis:

ItsPeople

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In my limited time on thecoli I’ve seen a breh that wanted to stick plungers up peoples asses, a breh who is never unarmed and now another breh who jusfyed why it’s alpha to rape other men

If the coli required you to verify your account with your drivers license it wouldn’t be the worst idea mane.

Last edited:

ShaneTheRogue

Roguelike
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tennessee

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big time lawyer, benz owner found the best Wi-Fi signal in a public restroom corner
:blessed:

Screenshot-20220718-000743-Chrome.jpg
Catch up - you think I won’t use a burner iphone to post here or while I’m at work? (And it’s flawless for posting screenshots). This has been known since 2019. And it’s a bmw , you fukkin dumb cac. Rather come at me than the rape condoning faggit with his retro account.

I see you want next though - which third account are you using? Noted. Damn - threads like this bringing y’all out the woodwork . Next up - the list is undefeated.
:wow:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big time lawyer, benz owner found the best Wi-Fi signal in a public restroom corner
:blessed:

Screenshot-20220718-000743-Chrome.jpg
Do you always make it a point to defend or deflect for account Users with three different usernames who defend white nationalists??
This. He’s white. Tried to cover up his cacness on his own thread but self exposed.

He’s the same poster that was defending “white nationalism” and saying that white supremacist are not racists - got called out for it and changed his username after that. I’ll find the thread. He also came back from being bushed or banned over at The Booth?
Posters that you suspect are undercover cacs
:jbhmm:

The real question is are you a straight man? I can’t imagine a grown man in his late 20s-30s constantly making gossiping threads and stanning beyonce you fukking fakkit. You have kids and the example you set is by being a chatty patty gossiping fakkit on a forum? bytch ass nikka tried to do that exposal shyt on me too bad it don’t work on me p*ssy I got no flaws and nothing to hide

Unlike you, you downlow glittery dikk munching a$$hole licking aids having fakkit fukkboi. Your kids are ashamed and embarrassed to have more testosterone than their own father you feminine fakkit :umad:
I’m tired of your p*ssy ass I’d slap the shyt out of you if I seen you in person. A nikka give you advice you constantly reply with “But….” And try to explain why it doesn’t work or wouldn’t work for you. Weak ass nikka it’s not your height you’re just a BlTCH

Daps
Catch up - you think I won’t use a burner iphone to post here or while I’m at work? (And it’s flawless for posting screenshots). This has been known since 2019. And it’s a bmw , you fukkin dumb cac. Rather come at me than the rape condoning faggit with his retro account.

I see you want next though - which third account are you using? Noted. Damn - threads like this bringing y’all out the woodwork . Next up - the list is undefeated.
:wow:
Use a smart phone as a burner? Or use one to post on forums?

What kind of an amateur I'm I dealing with here:what:

Stop lying you're just gonna keep exposing your sad reality.