FX's Donald Glover Sitcom "Atlanta" Season 1 thread

AVXL

Laughing at you n*ggaz like “ha ha ha”
Daps
Reppin
Of course the ATL
Dope show. Definitely could relate. Wish it showed more of the westside or southside but im definitely gonna keep watching

I'm hoping that as the story develops the show moves around Atlanta as a whole and the big & small differences from each side of town start to show. But I like the show so far, it's good 2 shows in

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i just finished it. it's really good. i dont wana be hyperbolic, but there is a reason that donald glover was writing on 30 rock/snl when he was like 20. dude is a genius for real and he's better at this than his hip hop. i like his hip hop too so that's not some shade, but this is a dope show.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
i just finished it. it's really good. i dont wana be hyperbolic, but there is a reason that donald glover was writing on 30 rock/snl when he was like 20. dude is a genius for real and he's better at this than his hip hop. i like his hip hop too so that's not some shade, but this is a dope show.
I ALREADY see some shyt white writers would have fukked up

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
This show kinda confirmed my thoughts on dating people with children.

Baby daddy always going to be in the background trying to play that role? :lolbron:

And you know deep down baby moms want him to get it together so they can be a family. All the other nikkas she's dating literally placeholders.

KRiLL (+)

Yo! Ho! Ho!
Daps
Reppin
Straw Hat Pirates
they opened the show with juiceman nikka, wow :mjcry:
literally was like
HYpMJSx.png
"is that Juiceman?" ....... bro, that's young juice !!! AYE!!
74TD8iz.png

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
Bout to rewatch the first 2 episodes and put my mom on it

My generation needed something this authentic to relate to

As soon as that older man cut ern off about why he's in jail I knew I been in that exact situation before with a nikka who speaks just like that

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the paperboy thing reminds me of my dad putting on it (the game) because it was on atari, i had the game boy version though. :wow:

i wont comment on the song, but it could have been an ACTUAL hit in the 2005 dark ages.