Reppin
C.I.T.I
giphy.gif

MeltzerDirtySprite

MC RIde Stan
Daps
Reppin
North Side of Chicago
Yoooo he's L??!!:ohhh::gladbron::whoo::krs:!!!! :myman:Black Excellence :blessed:.........:patrice:................:jbhmm:.................:merchant:................:mjcry:
You know i was like "They got this dude playing L?":snoop: Then I watched that nikka stacking those Salt Shakers in Episode 2 and just his general mannerisms. nikka going to be a fire L.:myman:
Black ExcelLence :obama:

manyfaces

Superstar
Daps
death-note-Stanfield-cover.jpg

Yo, props to LaKeith Stanfield(Darius) for landing "L" in the upcoming Netflix adaptation.
I'm glad to see this nikka getting opportunities. Need to see some fresh black talent coming up. Had an eye out for this nikka (pause) since his performance in short term 12. In a movie where everybody had a pretty good performance, his was the one that really stood out for me. This nikka as Darius is hilarious too.

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
You know i was like "They got this dude playing L?":snoop: Then I watched that nikka stacking those Salt Shakers in Episode 2 and just his general mannerisms. nikka going to be a fire L.:myman:
Black ExcelLence :obama:
My reactions aren't because I doubt him I'm fully confident he can handle the role:ehh:. Problem is I loved the Deathnote anime and L was my favorite character next to Ryuke. I know where this road leads:to:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
So what's the word on this?

Fred.