Daps
Reppin
Souf Caro
Zazie+Beetz+2016+Summer+TCA+Tour+Day+14+deQgFX40SMHl.jpg

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
:dame:

Now donald wants to be black...corny nikkas enjoy corny shows...

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
I ran across their location shoots a few times over the summer, even read thru a script:lolbron:

It's crazy, a bunch of folks I worked with on my first show also worked on this. I was thisclose to working on this show:beli:

But yeah this is an accurate representation of Atlanta and a damn good show. Lookin forward to the rest of the season

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
I ran across their location shoots a few times over the summer, even read thru a script:lolbron:

It's crazy, a bunch of folks I worked with on my first show also worked on this. I was thisclose to working on this show:beli:

But yeah this is an accurate representation of Atlanta and a damn good show. Lookin forward to the rest of the season

why didn't you end up working on it?

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
One of the first scripts I ever wrote is wild eerily similar to this :ohhh: almost 5 years ago.

If anything, lets me know I'm at least 5 years ahead of these Hollywood dudes and it was a damn good idea :francis:

You could still do it. Maybe tweak your premise a little of you feel it's TOO similar but if anything a show like Atlanta should prove to all brothers and sisters who have an idea that they should do whatever they can to realize it. We NEED more representation in creative media that is for us by us

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You could still do it. Maybe tweak your premise a little of you feel it's TOO similar but if anything a show like Atlanta should prove to all brothers and sisters who have an idea that they should do whatever they can to realize it. We NEED more representation in creative media that is for us by us
I definitely have it on deck, even thought about shooting the pilot myself independently. I went back recently and started refreshing jokes and references, still funny (at least to me :mjlol:)

You're right, the more shows like this pop and become successful, the more doors open up for us. No reason why more shows can't be put together by us.

I've never been a Donald Glover/Childish Gambino fan but he's putting on for the people with this one.