FX's Donald Glover Sitcom "Atlanta" Season 1 thread

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY

A lot of cable stations these days have apps available on phones; tablets, and streaming devices(Fire tv; Roku, Apple TV, Chromecast, etc). These apps are free and let you watch past episodes and for some of them allow you to watch live tv of said networks(WatchESPN, MSNBC, HGTV, FX Now, etc). So all you need to do is to find someone you know with cable and ask them for their cable login(username and password) to access FX Now and other cable apps.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
death-note-Stanfield-cover.jpg

Yo, props to LaKeith Stanfield(Darius) for landing "L" in the upcoming Netflix adaptation.
should been one of Netflix shows

Kd35brah

All Star
Daps
I'm looking this up

Yeah....I think we better stick with the anime/manga breh :francis:
I mean it's cool that a black breh got the role instead of white washing it, but this is a bad casting imo.

How is a black guy supposed to portray this guy in live-action?
giphy-facebook_s.jpg

:dwillhuh:

Kd35brah

All Star
Daps
I do not see the problem. It is not going to be set in Japan. The Handmaiden is originally set in England, but they set it in Korea for the movie.
It's not going to be based in Japan too?

This is looking like a fail.....

I've never watched the Handmaiden so i wouldn't know how different it is from the source.

Last edited:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Great episodes the whole jail house scene was hillarious and Paper Boi scenes were funny as fukk the lemon pepper wet :russ:

Donald Glover and FX blessed us with this haven't seen something feel this authentic since the first Friday movie tbh.

"But these got the SAUUUCE ON EMMMM"

The way he fukking delivered that line... I died...