FX's Donald Glover Sitcom "Atlanta" Season 1 thread

Offthegrid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wat i like bout the show its showin everybodies characteristics in each episode earn's homeboy he works with at da airport be usin women n treat em like shyt(we all gotta homeboy like dat in reality) van's homegirl sell pusssy basically a sack chaser (every woman gotta homegirl like dat) den u got paperboi n darius nikkas trappin in apts where dey sleep shyt eat & piss at & semi famous from rappin but still livin in da hood this show is exposin alot of current issues in the world. I like how each character has flaws but got egos n tryna hide it idont see how anybody could hate on dis show shyt is wat reality tv should be wit outta da fukkery

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
That friend wasn't bad enough to pull off being a nba/nfl thottie :mjpls:
I could see if she had one, but a whole roster :rudy:
Yeah they could have got someone better looking. She was tiff to look at... Im guessing that's what they were going for:heh:

That's said, just got into this show. This shyt is hilarious. The jail scene in the second episode been the best so far:laff:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
wDmeIfBY.gif

:laff:
Brehs, I cannot stop laughing at this. :laff::laff::laff:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Love the show, but this commentary was not for me this week. I'm thinking though.

The thot shyt was funny and meeting old friends kinda struck a cord because I have been on both sides of that table. Despite the fukkery, I was happy to see a homie pull up and apologize. That's real friend stuff.

What irked me was how she couldn't own up to Earn. Women will go so far as to wring out a diaper before ask a dude for help. They don't want that "told you so", even if it's just an eyebrow. Chicks act like dudes ain't shyt or are steady hating them, but they won't ask for help from you. They will sooner call your cousin or friend. That's so real and I appreciate that being put out there.

Ladies act like their above the life and wag a finger all the time. But when the real shyt comes out, they too embarrassed and inept to handle it. Now watch, she gonna try to turn up the c*ntiness on a dude she doesn't love because she wanted to play. I know it might sound like I'm ranting. Nah, I'm still just recapping.

Chicks gotta stop the bullshyt for their own sake. She just threw away her CAREER. One way or another, she has to ho(like the rest of us). She literally just destroyed any reasonable chance of having a family. Not because she smoked, but because she went in blind to a situation she couldn't fathom. Any dude, deadbeat or not, could have told her to just piss and lie. Instead? She used baby piss and soup and got it all over her face, only to get fired. fukking dumbass.

People, not just broads, do this all the time. Jesus...

And props for the principal saying flat out that these kids ain't going nowhere. Realest shyt on the show next to the dog incident.
breh, not all women are like this. You need to experience life off the internet, and away from nasty people.

but for this show, she got what she deserved. WHen Earn was arrested, he called her for bail.

Van is so beautiful. :noah:
she really is

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
It's not a filler episode because Van just lost her job and she was the one bringing in a steady stream of income for the family.
breh, these dudes dont like women. This was a SIGNIFICANT episode, lol.

Last week's Justin Beaver episode was a filler episode, imo.
Darius gave Earn that phone. As hypocritical as it may be, watch Earn catch hell down the line for something he didn't do.
i thought he told Earn to sell it?

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Wat i like bout the show its showin everybodies characteristics in each episode earn's homeboy he works with at da airport be usin women n treat em like shyt(we all gotta homeboy like dat in reality) van's homegirl sell pusssy basically a sack chaser (every woman gotta homegirl like dat) den u got paperboi n darius nikkas trappin in apts where dey sleep shyt eat & piss at & semi famous from rappin but still livin in da hood this show is exposin alot of current issues in the world. I like how each character has flaws but got egos n tryna hide it idont see how anybody could hate on dis show shyt is wat reality tv should be wit outta da fukkery
Its a smart ass show
Its real