FX's Donald Glover Sitcom "Atlanta" Season 1 thread

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
-Van is nasty :scust: cooking up diapers :scust: biting urine filled condoms :scust::scust:
-when Van asked him for an eighth, he typed that respond too damn fast :dead:
-this show definitely give you a little bit of that seinfeld vibe...a show about nothing. Ern and Van like Jerry and Elaine but with a daughter.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Van seemed like she was cool then she got hit with that dumb broad value talk
Real talk though black women really need to stop being so superficial JK

Donald J Trump

H.N.I.C
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
USA
She can no longer question Earn about anything from here on out

She gonna call Paper Boi next week and blame him for her stupidity
804.gif

Corrected yourself before I could.

Everything is a mans fault:ufdup:

Daps
Love the show, but this commentary was not for me this week. I'm thinking though.

The thot shyt was funny and meeting old friends kinda struck a cord because I have been on both sides of that table. Despite the fukkery, I was happy to see a homie pull up and apologize. That's real friend stuff.

What irked me was how she couldn't own up to Earn. Women will go so far as to wring out a diaper before ask a dude for help. They don't want that "told you so", even if it's just an eyebrow. Chicks act like dudes ain't shyt or are steady hating them, but they won't ask for help from you. They will sooner call your cousin or friend. That's so real and I appreciate that being put out there.

Ladies act like their above the life and wag a finger all the time. But when the real shyt comes out, they too embarrassed and inept to handle it. Now watch, she gonna try to turn up the c*ntiness on a dude she doesn't love because she wanted to play. I know it might sound like I'm ranting. Nah, I'm still just recapping.

Chicks gotta stop the bullshyt for their own sake. She just threw away her CAREER. One way or another, she has to ho(like the rest of us). She literally just destroyed any reasonable chance of having a family. Not because she smoked, but because she went in blind to a situation she couldn't fathom. Any dude, deadbeat or not, could have told her to just piss and lie. Instead? She used baby piss and soup and got it all over her face, only to get fired. fukking dumbass.

People, not just broads, do this all the time. Jesus...

And props for the principal saying flat out that these kids ain't going nowhere. Realest shyt on the show next to the dog incident.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Definition of a filler episode. Had some funny parts to it. The kid in white face was random as fukk :dead:

It kinda reminds me of this random ass evil clown shyt that's going on right now :heh:
It's not a filler episode because Van just lost her job and she was the one bringing in a steady stream of income for the family.