Did you let a white girl hit?

giphy.gif

Never slept with a white woman.

Asian though...:mjgrin:

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
If an asian, Arab, white, or Hispanic woman/man brings home a black man/woman; there’s a good chance that someone’s grandfather or grandmother will have a heart attack.

We the only ones that feel guilty about telling our kids to love your own.

I’ve yet to meet an Asian man or woman who didn’t tell me their parents wanted them to be with another Asian :ufdup:
We're the "where my hug at? :to:" race

Hazel Brown

All Star
Daps
To me, yes. Women adapt to the men they're with, so a white woman will adapt to a Black man, while the Black women adapts to the white man. Both women take on the views of the men.

But that doesn’t usually happen. It’s usually the mixed race children with black mothers that are usually more black identified.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
But that doesn’t usually happen. It’s usually the mixed race children with black mothers that are usually more black identified.
Not even remotely true lmao. The ones with Black mothers are anti-black, or at best anti-black men just like their mothers. But that's usually when their non-black father is in the house spreading his racism.

But then again, Black women actually have more biracial children than Black men, but they're just hidden.

Hazel Brown

All Star
Daps
Not even remotely true lmao. The ones with Black mothers are anti-black, or at best anti-black men just like their mothers. But that's usually when their non-black father is in the house spreading his racism.

But then again, Black women actually have more biracial children than Black men, but they're just hidden.

Lies stacked on top of more lies.

Yzak

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Lies stacked on top of more lies.
Black women do have more biracial children than Black men. Idk how to upload images, but BW birthed 1.2 million more kids than Black men in a 4 year period. You don't know it because they aren't "visible" due to Black women not marrying the non-black men and the skin color. Plus y'all have spent decades building a narrative against us. But like most of the Black feminism babble, it's not true.

Hazel Brown

All Star
Daps
Black women do have more biracial children than Black men. Idk how to upload images, but BW birthed 1.2 million more kids than Black men in a 4 year period. You don't know it because they aren't "visible" due to Black women not marrying the non-black men and the skin color. Plus y'all have spent decades building a narrative against us. But like most of the Black feminism babble, it's not true.

Black kids not biracial kids.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
mixed race children with black mothers that are usually more black identified.

Stop this propaganda.

Its been the mix race children with black mothers literally working against the black race for the last 500 years

Mixed-race slave traders, slave owners, army generals.

White men & Black women have been popping out traitors for centuries.

A person with a white daddy and 2 white grandparents is black identified? Stop the comedy.

You sound ridiculous.

Hazel Brown

All Star
Daps
Stop this propaganda.

Its been the mix race children with black mothers literally working against the black race for the last 500 years

Mixed-race slave traders, slave owners, army generals.

White men & Black women have been popping out traitors for centuries.

A person with a white daddy and 2 white grandparents is black identified? Stop the comedy.

You sound ridiculous.

If a black woman says mixed race children with white daddies are "black" - then you know she fukks white men.

The history books are well-documented on the actions of mulatto traitors throughout history.

All of them had African mothers.

Neither of us date IR yet we literally argue everyday about this same topic. I’m tired.

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
If an asian, Arab, white, or Hispanic woman/man brings home a black man/woman; there’s a good chance that someone’s grandfather or grandmother will have a heart attack.

We the only ones that feel guilty about telling our kids to love your own.

I’ve yet to meet an Asian man or woman who didn’t tell me their parents wanted them to be with another Asian :ufdup:
Yea, I've even heard of cases where the white/non-Black persons family will disown own them and kick them out if they were to ever bring one of us (excluding me) home. But, when I say I only want to deal with my own people, I get stares and "not every non-Black person is like that".

FOH. :camby: