"Fxck a body count! DID you let a white boy fukk?"

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
However.....I actually DO KNOW of a case where a black man divorced his CAC wife and his 2 mixed raced sons, and the breh remarried to a BLACK woman that is childless :ohhh: . Strange shyt, and his new BLACK WIFE is raising 2 mixed raced stepsons. :mindblown:
I have
I’ve seen this a lot. But never in reverse
I have, once.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
Would it matter if a breh hit a gang of ww or just a few?

if it’s a gang of ww I’m going to pass on him. I’ve dated and been in relationships with members of pawgset before (Brehs who only dated WW) and they had issues.
But Brehs who smashed ww in high school and college and a few here or there is whatever to me, if they still fukk with bw and don’t express any c00n thoughts.

It is interesting that Brehs are going to rule out Brehettes who’ve fukked wm, when many of them have fukked WW. I don’t got a stake in this because I’ve never fukked WM, but it is interesting how it’s only okay for Brehs to be with pawgs but brehettes have committed an awful sin for sexing the pawgs brother.

Last edited:

Hazel Brown

All Star
Daps
Yeah 1 white boy counts for like 1000 brehs in my book.

You’re pretty much tainted for life.

About time the real questions get asked. Because if that’s a yes, then it’s a lot deeper then you think.

And if you think it doesn’t matter, then you are ignorant of your environment

Get mad if you want but there’s something to be said about a Black woman that has sex with a white man.

That’s not the kind of woman I want mothering my children.

Good question

If she did:camby:

TLR brehettes dodging the FLYING fukk out this thread :mjpls:

Blocked a bih I really liked once I found out she had a white bf before

Did you let a white girl hit?

giphy.gif

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
All I can say is there’s a reason why the marriage rates in the black community is so low and continues trending down, all of it ain’t just cause nikkas don’t want to build or nikkas don’t want to be committed.

A lot of Black Men see how Black Women move and realize it’s better to just be single and play the field.

TreySav

D-Block General
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
If an asian, Arab, white, or Hispanic woman/man brings home a black man/woman; there’s a good chance that someone’s grandfather or grandmother will have a heart attack.

We the only ones that feel guilty about telling our kids to love your own.

I’ve yet to meet an Asian man or woman who didn’t tell me their parents wanted them to be with another Asian :ufdup:

Micky Mikey

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if it’s a gang of ww I’m going to pass on him. I’ve dated and been in relationships with members of pawgset before (Brehs who only dated WW) and they had issues.
But Brehs who smashed ww in high school and college and a few here or there is whatever to me, if they still fukk with bw and don’t express any c00n thoughts.

It is interesting that Brehs are going to rule out Brehettes who’ve fukked wm, when many of them have fukked WW. I don’t got a stake in this because I’ve never fukked WM, but it is interesting how it’s only okay for Brehs to be with pawgs but brehettes have committed an awful sin for sexing the pawgs brother.

All people from different colors should come together and have a fukk fest.

Hazel Brown

All Star
Daps
Nice to see more than a few brehs who get it.
:ehh:
I was beginning to lose faith in Black males.
:sadcam:
If nikkas had the gall to confront my mama w/ such a question back in the day then maybe, just maybe, I woulda been spared this sad and sorry mixed-race existence…
:wow:

Awww damn it, don’t hate your own existence. You have been fearfully and wonderfully made.

giphy.gif