"Fxck a body count! DID you let a white boy fukk?"

Sindicated

Knowledge is the Greatest gift
Daps
Reppin
opus dei
But that doesn’t usually happen. It’s usually the mixed race children with black mothers that are usually more black identified.
Yea that’s a lie lmao the girls tend to be anti black men and carry views on Black Men that their mother has, and the sons tend to be white washed and have trouble viewing themselves as Black Men which is why you will rarely see them date Black Women unless their mixed.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
If an asian, Arab, white, or Hispanic woman/man brings home a black man/woman; there’s a good chance that someone’s grandfather or grandmother will have a heart attack.

We the only ones that feel guilty about telling our kids to love your own.

I’ve yet to meet an Asian man or woman who didn’t tell me their parents wanted them to be with another Asian :ufdup:

Exactly.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Just like the body count.. you'll never really know who she's been with and what she's done. :yeshrug::manny:
This is the real answer. You'll never hear anything you wanted to hear anyway. Plus I don't wanna get in a tit for tat scenario. Because I'm not spilling all my beans. We both did our dirt so leave it at that.

CarmelBarbie

At peace
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte
You've been ignoring my posts, but you sure know how to respond to a non-black poster.
Huh? What posts? I’m sorry Breh I didn’t see them. I get so many notifications I don’t look through them all, and respond to the ones that pop up as I’m on here.

Cobalt Sire

All Star
Daps
Last edited:

Pegasus Jackson

Trump's Amerikkka
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA ZONE 6
White boys probably "ghetto gagged" some of these queens coli nikkas hold hands with at the mall. Lord knows I'm done some of these pasty pussies dirty only to see them hugged up with a square ass cac on Insta a couple years later.

Hazel Brown

All Star
Daps
you sprinting to the DMs :pachaha:

giphy.gif

Last edited: