"Fxck a body count! DID you let a white boy fukk?"

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
It's the tidal wave of hypocrisy for me lol
giphy.webp
Y’all want to operate and be like men so bad. The rules aren’t the same. We’re not the same.

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
Damn when I think about it, I’ve seen white men with white women with mixed kids but I’ve NEVER seen a black dude with a black women with mixed kids.

I actually know a black girl with three mixed kids and now divorced and she says no black men has given her any play. And she’s a strong 8.

Lol. It has to be an unwritten rule black dudes are born knowing or something cause I won’t touch her either
U still feel like that black boy is kin. I ain't raising no bedwench babies.

Box Factory

hater
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
Who obsessed with mixed race women like that?
You, in particular

Non American especially

I went ot Germany and I had a fukking blast. They give you all kinds of liquor, the people were friendly as hell, and the mixed race chicks were :ahh:

Go to Germany. You will feast and bust mad nuts into them mixed race German hoes.

Jamaica (outside of Kingston and Spanish Town)

Trinidad :whew:

Ethiopia and Eritrea :noah:

Germany (plenty of mixed race women who are easy)

And as for how you feel about American women...

You look mixed to me. But the best looking black chicks are not from the hoods where shytty foods and polluted air is at

Pretty fukked up thing to say

Wiles

Superstar
Daps
So its different when a black woman sleeps with/gets in a relationship with a white man than when a black man sleeps with/gets in a relationship with a white woman? Would you be friends with a black man who allowed his body to be that “one more thing” as far as pleasuring a white body? Validating a white body? Supporting a white body? Of course you would, but this is yet another example of how some of you hold black women up to standards that you, yourselves, don’t meet. Pathetic.
So are u saying that a key is the same as the lock?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Nice to see more than a few brehs who get it.
:ehh:
I was beginning to lose faith in Black males.
:sadcam:
If nikkas had the gall to confront my mama w/ such a question back in the day then maybe, just maybe, I woulda been spared this sad and sorry mixed-race existence…
:wow:
Sheesh breh:picard:

Cereal_Bowl_Assassin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nice to see more than a few brehs who get it.
:ehh:
I was beginning to lose faith in Black males.
:sadcam:
If nikkas had the gall to confront my mama w/ such a question back in the day then maybe, just maybe, I woulda been spared this sad and sorry mixed-race existence…
:wow:

If your father impregnated a woman of the same race then you would be that race...

Last edited: