"Fxck a body count! DID you let a white boy fukk?"

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
I don’t expect Black Women to be fully conscious when dating until after the age of 23/24.

I would only cut her off after she sucks my dikk if she tries the ole “black boys/men never asked me out only White boys/men did” LIE (naw you just a Wench who they just used for fun and you now tryna rebrand) That type of woman also holds huge disdain for Black Men or if she had been sleeping with older white men for money.
I seen a fine slim brown skin black girl on tinder with the bio. “Black men have ruined me, I need a white guy”. bytch wasn’t ratchet, looked like a Howard student. I was so disgusted how such beauty can be a lame rotten c00n.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
:patrice:

Black women definitely care when black men date outside our the race.

Most black women already assume that a black man who they find attractive has dabbled with non black women at some point.

Black women only have a problem with the black men who have ONLY dated/slept with White or Non white women and not one black woman before herself.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I seen a fine slim brown skin black girl on tinder with the bio. “Black men have ruined me, I need a white guy”. bytch wasn’t ratchet, looked like a Howard student. I was so disgusted how such beauty can be a lame rotten c00n.

Chicks like that are worst.

The Wench who tried to run the "Black Men never approach men only white men do" LIE on me was thick and had a big ass.

The whole time she was telling me this I was :duck: and :mjlol: thinking "you're just a lying a wench who's been chasing after/attracted to white men" and you're now "experimenting" because it aint working out with them aka they just use you for fun before going back to their women.

Had she been honest from the jump, I would have made her a friend with benefits. Made her suck my dikk in my car and then ghosted her wenchin ass.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
You have to get over the fact that depending on her location and social context she will have been in a relationship with a white man. Its the same thing with white women. I wouldn't be shocked if at least 60% have been with a black man.

Unless you're around women who are strictly demisexual and grew up in black neighborhoods and spaces, she will have been with a white man.

If youre with a woman who is under the age of 50, she has been with at least 40 men if shes been single for a time period of longer than 3 years if you can assume she loads up the app and has sex at least 2 times a month.

It is what it is. The only thing that will make you feel better is if you get YOUR body count up. If you've been with at least 50 different women by the time you're 35, bodycounts won't bother you. That sounds like a big number until you realize that a man who has sex 3 times a month for 3 years can easily reach and exceed that number.

La Cosa Nostra

Rookie
Bushed
Daps
Its not apples to oranges. These are all people in your inner circle. Be it your girlfriend/wife or your male friends. The crux of the issue rests upon the notion that you wouldn't want a girlfriend/wife who has dated/fukked a white man because it says something about her general character, her morals, who she prioritizes and why. All of these things that would affect your relationship with her. Then why do these things suddenly become non-important when looking at someone who you aren't trying to fukk/marry? Its probably the best comparison because it removes personal bias, as your ego isn't affected by who your male friends date/fukk. Like I said to @Henri Christophe, this is about control. Some of you hate that women have human agency and can fukk who they want. You hate women for behaving how you behave, and so what does that say about your own actions? What I'm asking you to do is to look beyond the paradigm of gender and to analyze your feelings objectively.

This isn’t about control. It’s about preference. Actually you and people with your views are the control freaks. People should be free to date whomever they choose. There’s someone for every one. If a black woman chooses to date a white man. Cool. But I don’t want you, because I choose to date black women that don’t. My friends can date whatever their preference is. Should I end a friendship of 15+ years because my homeboy suddenly decides to smash a white chick?

If there’s something about me that a woman doesn’t like then so be it. I’m not going to get mad or call her shallow or try to convince her to change her mind. I’ll move on.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
If youre with a woman who is under the age of 50, she has been with at least 40 men

:dead::dead::dead:

shaquille-o-neal-shaq.gif

Oldschooler

All Star
Daps
Key word for she wants an old white zaddy to exchange money for p*ssy. Stay far away from those types son.

Knuckles Red

<3<3<3
Daps
This isn’t about control. It’s about preference. Actually you and people with your views are the control freaks. People should be free to date whomever they choose. There’s someone for every one. If a black woman chooses to date a white man. Cool. But I don’t want you, because I choose to date black women that don’t. My friends can date whatever their preference is. Should I end a friendship of 15+ years because my homeboy suddenly decides to smash a white chick?

If there’s something about me that a woman doesn’t like then so be it. I’m not going to get mad or call her shallow or try to convince her to change her mind. I’ll move on.
What I'm asking you to do is to look beyond the paradigm of gender and to analyze your feelings objectively.

Admiral Ackbar

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
About time the real questions get asked. Because if that’s a yes, then it’s a lot deeper then you think.

And if you think it doesn’t matter, then you are ignorant of your environment
All of this.

A white boy symbolizes occupiers, white supremacy, imperialism and all that shyt. You let him hit, you're complicit.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
So its different when a black woman sleeps with/gets in a relationship with a white man than when a black man sleeps with/gets in a relationship with a white woman? Would you be friends with a black man who allowed his body to be that “one more thing” as far as pleasuring a white body? Validating a white body? Supporting a white body? Of course you would, but this is yet another example of how some of you hold black women up to standards that you, yourselves, don’t meet. Pathetic.
and?

your point?
a man fukking a woman from another race is not deemed as being conquered like the reverse.
I live in Cali there’s always the potential for sex with other races, especially when you’re younger people don’t give a fukk like that :yeshrug:

seriously dating though :patrice:. Idk there’s a segment of bw that are :mjpls: out here.
oh I know. I lived in this bish all my life

thank god my girl is from Georgia and is Liberian

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
there's levels to this shyt

you let ONE paul wall / jon b type game you up? that's one thing.

letting nerdy white boys and white trash pee on you and fukk you in the ass while expecting brehs to have swag and clout is another thing. you can pick up wench vibes pretty easily tho and i'm not interested in being a cleanup man regardless of what type of men you dated in the past

also: men and women will always be different when it comes to sex. there will always be a difference between the one who penetrates and the one who gets penetrated. now we live in the delusion era where women can act like they got a hitlist and they are fukking dudes but naw you are getting fukked and that aint the same. its why the marriage rates are so low, no man wants to honor and cherish some broad with 60 bodies. :hhh:

Last edited: