FX Presents: Mayans MC - Official Series Thread (Sons of Anarchy Spinoff)

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
So this girl Gabby wanted to fukk and EZ decided to take her to church instead :unimpressed:

they should have finished the job on this idiot :dead:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
So who got the story on why they went full-time on the Coco storyline in season 3?

Was the actor trying to show his range? Bc things aren't the same when the club is doing dirty work but missing their number one shooter :dahell:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Just finished season 3....that bytch Emily is a complete waste of air time. Is Cristobal developmentally challenged? He hasn't said a single word besides giggling. They dubbed in that fake "daddy!" Scream a few times this season. Hope they don't go that route for a story line. Anyways whata dumbass Emily is not showing up at the end. She broke and has no friends or family

Coco....its clear he didn't kill that fake ass Trevor from GTA V clone. Gilly turned his back on like 5 - 10 people with guns twice in 3 minutes. Both of them should be goners tbh but hopefully coco can turn it around next season. They need to give gilly a storyline next season not just a background character who hangs out

Letty non acting ass cannot emote for shyt :mjlol: . That bytch can only get loud and scream, how she so young but her face doesn't move at all. 0 expressions outside of widening her eyes and screaming

Bishop is one of the stronger actors on the show but man he is such a bytch and unlikable. No way the whole club would have fukked with him as head honcho anyway, he should have bulked up for this role bc he doesn't come across threatening tbh

That dude Ramos they murked came across very villainous, like he was ready and willing to do evil shyt lmao. Canche look evil af too :mjlol:

Alvarez also is a solid actor on here. He has gravitas in the role, like when he talks people fall in line. He need to come back hard next season and remind people who the fukk he is

Miguel and Galindo is so weak as a cartel. Those Sonora Banquero people are about this shyt, with machete and fire action. Michael Chiklis need to cameo and put his face on another stove burner to toughen his ass up. They made a big deal that he was so smart with an ivy league education but hasn't made any business moves. Also if he signed that deal with the US gov, why would they allow the border to shutdown anyway? Or is that some Trump era border closing storyline they made work for the show?

Angel is a bum, can't stand his ass. When he dies on this show will be a great episode :blessed: . EZ once again can't act well enough to pull off some of the storylines unfortunately. It's clear he is angling for the crown just trying to make the shyt work for him. I did like how they showed that time inside really fukked him up

Taza got the best storyline. His shyt is unraveling their entire world in a bad way. He's underrated on the show, they should play up his native roots. Glad that evil fukk Palo is dead.

Hank needs a good storyline as well. He fukked up with the new prospect and trying to save a slut. Creeper needs something to do on here besides be a victim. He got shot in the first season and got stomped the fukk out this season. EZ even got him in PC so his lil lock down wasn't too crazy

Adelita....they need to figure out how she will play back into the Mexican cartel storyline fast. I didnt like that Pablo and olvidados turned out to be some rapey cult :scust: . He got what was coming to him, those creep ass messicans better tighten the fukk up or adelita will show them the blade too. I laughed when she first found Mini with all those random ass kids huffing spray paint :russ: . When she put that knife to work though :damn:

How the fukk are these guys going to get out of this situation? The hordes are at the gate tossing fire into their yard. 50 deep and ready to go vs 6 guys who don't even fukk with each other that much

I'm interested in the fukkery brehs on to season 4

Top Flight Security

Of The World, Craig!
Daps
Reppin
501 to the 870
Just finished season 3....that bytch Emily is a complete waste of air time. Is Cristobal developmentally challenged? He hasn't said a single word besides giggling. They dubbed in that fake "daddy!" Scream a few times this season. Hope they don't go that route for a story line. Anyways whata dumbass Emily is not showing up at the end. She broke and has no friends or family

Coco....its clear he didn't kill that fake ass Trevor from GTA V clone. Gilly turned his back on like 5 - 10 people with guns twice in 3 minutes. Both of them should be goners tbh but hopefully coco can turn it around next season. They need to give gilly a storyline next season not just a background character who hangs out

Letty non acting ass cannot emote for shyt :mjlol: . That bytch can only get loud and scream, how she so young but her face doesn't move at all. 0 expressions outside of widening her eyes and screaming

Bishop is one of the stronger actors on the show but man he is such a bytch and unlikable. No way the whole club would have fukked with him as head honcho anyway, he should have bulked up for this role bc he doesn't come across threatening tbh

That dude Ramos they murked came across very villainous, like he was ready and willing to do evil shyt lmao. Canche look evil af too :mjlol:

Alvarez also is a solid actor on here. He has gravitas in the role, like when he talks people fall in line. He need to come back hard next season and remind people who the fukk he is

Miguel and Galindo is so weak as a cartel. Those Sonora Banquero people are about this shyt, with machete and fire action. Michael Chiklis need to cameo and put his face on another stove burner to toughen his ass up. They made a big deal that he was so smart with an ivy league education but hasn't made any business moves. Also if he signed that deal with the US gov, why would they allow the border to shutdown anyway? Or is that some Trump era border closing storyline they made work for the show?

Angel is a bum, can't stand his ass. When he dies on this show will be a great episode :blessed: . EZ once again can't act well enough to pull off some of the storylines unfortunately. It's clear he is angling for the crown just trying to make the shyt work for him. I did like how they showed that time inside really fukked him up

Taza got the best storyline. His shyt is unraveling their entire world in a bad way. He's underrated on the show, they should play up his native roots. Glad that evil fukk Palo is dead.

Hank needs a good storyline as well. He fukked up with the new prospect and trying to save a slut. Creeper needs something to do on here besides be a victim. He got shot in the first season and got stomped the fukk out this season. EZ even got him in PC so his lil lock down wasn't too crazy

Adelita....they need to figure out how she will play back into the Mexican cartel storyline fast. I didnt like that Pablo and olvidados turned out to be some rapey cult :scust: . He got what was coming to him, those creep ass messicans better tighten the fukk up or adelita will show them the blade too. I laughed when she first found Mini with all those random ass kids huffing spray paint :russ: . When she put that knife to work though :damn:

How the fukk are these guys going to get out of this situation? The hordes are at the gate tossing fire into their yard. 50 deep and ready to go vs 6 guys who don't even fukk with each other that much

I'm interested in the fukkery brehs on to season 4
one death in season 4 fukked with me. i'll just leave it at that, enjoy breh

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Season started off Creeper looking like a human target practice :unimpressed:

I like how they all fell back when Alvarez started barking, don't like how he let these guys stay alive and keep their affiliation. Why only Coco and gilly lost their bottom rockers?

Anxiously awaiting Bishop and Angel to get beaten to death by Mayans or worse by Sonora :mjgrin: . bytchup hasn't had one good idea on his own and somehow he's the president of his charter :mjlol: . Nearly got everybody murked and he tryna get everybody on board again

EZ fake tough guy antics don't move me, with his lame ass gestures and speeches :unimpressed: . Angel and his fake tough guy antics don't do much either, he forgot he was having nervous breakdowns about how mommy and daddy didn't love him recently :comeon:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Only 2 minutes into season 3 and the cinematography is crazy af :banderas:

Now I gotta exclusively watch the show on a 4K tv

Also Letty got Hella cakes :shaq: (She 24 in real life :whoa: ). Them cheeks were going Brazy, I knew she was a Dominican

Keep watching breh, shyt gets good :mjlit::myman:.Makes me want to do a rewatch

That last season was crazy

Wait till you get to the end

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
bytch ass Nestor was a security guard getting clowned

Alvarez punked his ass last season "you gonna be a fukking errand boy or stand on your own two like a man?"

Felt sorry and hooked him up with a job as a prospect

:russ:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Man fukk EZ and everybody in Santo Padre :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit:

Talking cash shyt about losing brothers and getback when they just started a fukking war with their own club 2 weeks ago :what: :what:

Alvarez need to put a bullet in this guy skull and move on :camby:

Taza fukked these guys all the way up. Every single thing this guy has done came back to fukk these guys over HARD smh. And he can't any screen time this season :dead:

Instead creeper is going on coffee dates and Gilly PTSD friend fukking up birthday parties :dead: . Bishop still mad for no fukking reason in a drunken stupor bc EZ put the battery in his back last season.

Cannot believe they did that to Coco :smh: :francis: . They had to have some behind the scenes problems or something bc he was one of the few with storylines and showing some acting ability

Last edited:

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Of course Angel is doing fukked up shyt :aicmon: . They regressed his character this season smh, he was all in ok being a dad and now look at him :aicmon:

rdot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
Man fukk EZ and everybody in Santo Padre :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit:

Talking cash shyt about losing brothers and getback when they just started a fukking war with their own club 2 weeks ago :what: :what:

Alvarez need to put a bullet in this guy skull and move on :camby:

Taza fukked these guys all the way up. Every single thing this guy has done came back to fukk these guys over HARD smh. And he can't any screen time this season :dead:

Instead creeper is going on coffee dates and Gilly PTSD friend fukking up birthday parties :dead: . Bishop still mad for no fukking reason in a drunken stupor bc EZ put the battery in his back last season.

Cannot believe they did that to Coco :smh: :francis: . They had to have some behind the scenes problems or something bc he was one of the few with storylines and showing some acting ability

mayans-mayans-mc.gif