FX Presents: Mayans MC - Official Series Thread (Sons of Anarchy Spinoff)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:wow: EZ gave Alvarez the :camby: and said I got next had Bishop like :dwillhuh:

:russ:

My prediction was that he was going to get him back on top but I prefer this outcome. Now that I think about it Santo Padre charter would have stayed sloppy if Bishop got the pres title back.

Creeper the MVP copping all dem bodies like WeeBay but I feel like next season he's going to be eating a lot of Ls like Otto did for SAMCRO

EZ was on some Doughboy shyt walking back to the car the Sons were in, his old lady was creaming her pants when he sent them to see Mr. Mayhem.

who burned the stash tho? :jbhmm:

The build of arsonist makes me rule out Alvarez. :patrice: I think it's either Angel or Galindo. Angel because he wants to save EZ or Galindo in a fukked up play to usurp Soledad and start his campaign against the Reyes bros.

Damn, what a finale :wow:
did my boy Manny dirty tho

It was sad to see breh go but I'm sure he wouldn't have been down with EZ's :demonic: turn.

Max.

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Thank god they threw gas on the mexican with a nose ring…never seen a actor try so hard to be suave

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I can’t get over this scene -

Victim: “My daughters, bro . they will never know ME, they won’t remember ME , killing me is gonna weigh on you… this gonna weigh on yourrrrr soulllll”

EZ: No, it won’t :demonic:
——-

Dumbass dude thought extortion would end well, he really thought he could threatening a man who has nothing to lose with no life in his eyes was a good idea. let out of prison only to get murked - how long was he out?? A week?
:picard::deadrose:
All the way up to season 10 and not one police officer, sheriff in the vicinity 😐🙄
No coroner, no crime scene unit, you would think after the 150th shootout, hospital massacre, .. no FBI surveillance. K. :skip:

Edit - add the shooting at the diner 17:06 😭😂 Mayans: Purge Anarchy.

Last edited:

Bud Bundy

A Bundy never cares
Daps
I can’t get over this scene -

Victim: “My daughters, bro . they will never know ME, they won’t remember ME , killing me is gonna weigh on you… this gonna weigh on yourrrrr soulllll”

EZ: No, it won’t :demonic:
——-

Dumbass dude thought extortion would end well, he really thought he could threatening a man who has nothing to lose with no life in his eyes was a good idea. let out of prison only to get murked - how long was he out?? A week?
:picard::deadrose:
All the way up to season 10 and not one police officer, sheriff in the vicinity 😐🙄
No coroner, no crime scene unit, you would think after the 150th shootout, hospital massacre, .. no FBI surveillance. K. :skip:

His ex girlfriend disappears and ez is not a suspect
:dead:

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Cocoa's daughter being the only character with a healthy story arc (Harmony kinda but she's the most co-dependent character I've ever seen in my life) from this whole season wasn't on my Bingo card.

Rogue Mayans vs Rogue Sons seems like a good set-up for the OG's to clean up a huge mess after a season or two for another reset.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
crazy how ez has gone, dude went from being kind of a good guy just caught up to now dude will merk anyone