FX Presents: Mayans MC - Official Series Thread (Sons of Anarchy Spinoff)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Man fukk EZ and everybody in Santo Padre :pacspit: :pacspit: :pacspit:

Talking cash shyt about losing brothers and getback when they just started a fukking war with their own club 2 weeks ago :what: :what:

Alvarez need to put a bullet in this guy skull and move on :camby:

Taza fukked these guys all the way up. Every single thing this guy has done came back to fukk these guys over HARD smh. And he can't any screen time this season :dead:

Instead creeper is going on coffee dates and Gilly PTSD friend fukking up birthday parties :dead: . Bishop still mad for no fukking reason in a drunken stupor bc EZ put the battery in his back last season.

Cannot believe they did that to Coco :smh: :francis: . They had to have some behind the scenes problems or something bc he was one of the few with storylines and showing some acting ability

Rumor is Richard Cabral (Coco) was beefing with Clayton Cardenas (Angel). It got to the point that some of the cast turned on Cabral and then he asked to leave.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh they dropped like 30 bodies in like 3 episodes at like the mid point of the season and there is no fukking heat? These muhfukkas was doing this shyt in broad daylight too. I can only suspend my belief for a little bit man. No cops no nothing? Stop it

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Bruh they dropped like 30 bodies in like 3 episodes at like the mid point of the season and there is no fukking heat? These muhfukkas was doing this shyt in broad daylight too. I can only suspend my belief for a little bit man. No cops no nothing? Stop it

What episode are you on? I don't want to drop spoilers

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Man i finished season 4.....fukk EZ

fukk Galindo and Emily, fukk the whole Santo Padre charter. Don't care about gilly and his ptsd, don't care about ez random ass prison girlfriend or dog, you know that prison shyt will come up again thanks to ol boy wife

They waste time introducing new characters just for them to get murked smh. Too many non actors on this bytch now too

Adelita the only cool character left imo. Is Potter or Galindo the one who plugged her with the new Sonora boss lady?

I saw JD Pardo (EZ) and them were beefing with Tommy Flanagan (Chibs) for allegedly dissing the show for Power IV. Going to be hard to have this new story arc with only mentions of the opps mother charter President and no appearances.

It was obvious this shyt was coming from the season premiere.
creeper just took all the main bodies they dropped over 4 seasons, right? He got them in the clear for now, i wonder if they will amp up the police angle next season as the war kicks off. They better crew up bc they lost a lot of members.

Who yall think burned all the product? Kinda looked like angel, but could have been Nestor with the tip from alvarez to ensure they stay out of bed with Sonora

I thought EZ was a Stanford genius? He's a fukking dummy. Santo Padre went rogue and murked all the leadership from the club plus a bunch of other members. HOW THE HELL CAN THEY WAGE WAR THIS WAY?! Blatantly outnumbered

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Damn, I feel like they got a lot of plots to finish in this season if it’s ending.

I think they can wrap it all up in that season. I have a post in here saying that it's going to be a royal rumble between the Galindo, Mayans, and Feds. And with EZ's complete :demonic: transformation it makes sense that this is the endgame.

Last edited:

Alvin

Superstar
Daps
Rumor is Richard Cabral (Coco) was beefing with Clayton Cardenas (Angel). It got to the point that some of the cast turned on Cabral and then he asked to leave.
yeah that's true, dude (Clayton) was drunk forgetting lines, he also had a problem with the actress who plays his daughter as well, I guess she was messing with the male actors (hoing)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
yeah that's true, dude (Clayton) was drunk forgetting lines, he also had a problem with the actress who plays his daughter as well, I guess she was messing with the male actors (hoing)

Yeah Emily Tosta is dating Clayton Cardenas now. So when Cruz was beefing with Cardenas, she was probably instigating shyt.