FX Presents: Mayans MC - Official Series Thread (Sons of Anarchy Spinoff)

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
The show is ending and it felt like nothing was accomplished.... All I remember is coco's daughter gettin her p*ssy tore to shreds by a member of his bike club.... :skip:

When the fukk did that happen? I don't remember them showing that shyt :dead:

I remember angel hooked up with her but they didn't get graphic

storyteller

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I think they can wrap it all up in that season. I have a post in here saying that it's going to be a royal rumble between the Galindo, Mayans, and Feds. And with EZ's complete :demonic: transformation it makes sense that this is the endgame.
Has Kurt Sutter said if he's done with that universe or not? I could see him leaving some loose ends so that he can keep going with a future spin-off. A finale that set up EZ to lead the Mayans and become a rival to a new Sons chapter would be a dope way to set off a sequel series.

rdot

All Star
Daps
Reppin
California
Has Kurt Sutter said if he's done with that universe or not? I could see him leaving some loose ends so that he can keep going with a future spin-off. A finale that set up EZ to lead the Mayans and become a rival to a new Sons chapter would be a dope way to set off a sequel series.
He needs to get the rights back from Disney first. :francis:

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub

He got fired during season 2. Wouldn't stop taking unnecessary shots at Disney after they bought FX

Last edited: