FX Presents: Mayans MC - Official Series Thread (Sons of Anarchy Spinoff)

RennisDeynolds

I am untethered and my rage knows no bounds!
Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Finally started watching this show brehs. First season was cool, they had a lot of moving parts which kept things interesting. they did a terrible job of introducing the characters though, they dont have real identity like SoA did. It took like 4 episodes to know all the club members names and thats thanks to closed captions smh

they make the cartel look weak af in this show, 3 sloppy ass security guards and the head honcho is handling low level shyt himself and always present :what: . the raincoat shyt was corny as fukk :mjlol: i aint forget Galindo was creepy ass Aramadillo back on The Shield when Vic put his face on that stove burner :damn:

And then they got this plain jane white girl as his wife and jumping into the business :martin: . why is everybody tripping on this bytch?? she cute at best and you can tell shyt is going to jump off over her. She some mastermind :unimpressed: .

The Mayans come across lame too, taking Ls repeatedly then all of a sudden they can go up against special ops commandos :russ: . Show might have been better if it was about some Mexican gang shyt tbh, but the scope would be smaller

Edward James Olmos is the best part of this show. he was born to play the disgruntled Mexican family man lol.

They did a good job building out the world of the show though, the action scenes are all wack and low budget. idk SoA was also on that video game shyt but it was more believable - maybe bc i was 10 years younger watching that :dead:

Potter is the WOAT still, they need to take care of that.

Where are all the fine Mexican women at?? We got one scrawny white girl, a Mexico City Mexican rebel leader, and a senior citizen Galindo in the cast. the random strippers and prostitutes are the only ones doing anything for me :dead:

Almost done with season 2 now, i like it a bit less than season 1 but it keeps you watching :ehh:

Coco the only fleshed out character besides Felipe and EZ.

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Just finished season 2, mayans still taking Ls :mjlol:Can't even do retaliation right :dead:

That shyt with galindo mom made no sense at the end there smh. Alvarez saw those tracks like :martin: :francis: . fukk was Emily crying for she was a complete bytch to that lady for no reason

Taza hiding something with that El Palo guy. Ready to see how this shyt plays out

EZ needed to be a stronger actor to sell this shyt more, so did Angel. Bishop showing flashes but he hasn't been given much to do yet

Sutter got fired after this so let's see what happens next

RennisDeynolds

Daps
Reppin
Paddys Pub
Only 2 minutes into season 3 and the cinematography is crazy af :banderas:

Now I gotta exclusively watch the show on a 4K tv

Also Letty got Hella cakes :shaq: (She 24 in real life :whoa: ). Them cheeks were going Brazy, I knew she was a Dominican

Ashtrey

Superstar
Daps
I binged this whole series on Disney+. Enjoyed it.

But Why the Mayans look broke as fukk. EZ living in a trailer but pushing mad weight :martin:. Coco driving a hooptie.